Laslow x Reader

"So, want to head out for tea?"

"He he! I'd love to!"

You watch behind the corner of a building as your longtime crush in this army and the high prince's retainer, Laslow, lands a date for once. If only if you were brave enough to ask him out yourself, or you wouldn't torture yourself like this. Watching him go out with other girls instead of you. Every time he gets lucky, your eyes swell up in tears and you just leave silently to your tent and sharpen your arrows.

And that is exactly what happened this time. Nobody ever would find you or comfort you  nobody really cared too much about you in this army. Despite Corrin's best efforts, you were just a pawn. With no friends.

You sharpened all of your arrows and managed to make new ones to sharpen, useful for an Adventurer to have. Time flew past you as night fell. You sigh and exit your tent, not drowsy at all like the other members of the army. You pass Corrin who asks you why you are up so late. He is just too kind for his own good. 

You go to the lake to think this off. But you hear a light melody that was more of a symphony pleasing to the ears and you hear graceful feet, but it was so light you could barley tell. You hide behind a tree when you see the man that holds your heart dancing ever so gracefully and gorgeously. But it wasn't just the dance that was gorgeous...

You gawk silently as you feel a drip of something salty on your lip. In panic you wipe your nose quickly, hoping not to be noticed. A small streak of blood was on the back of your hand, it appeared to be like a small cut from a rodent or such. 

'Laslow dances so beautifully...'

He stops suddenly and looks your way. You close your eyes and hide behind the tree as fast as you can. But you feel presance in front of you suddenly. You crack open your eyes to meet the face of the man that was your crush with a redder blush greater than the tomatoes his leige's brother devours so intently. 

'Oh dear...'

"What? (Your name)? How long have you been here?!"

He seemed embarassed, but in your eyes it made him adorable. The moon reflected off of his gray hair as his flustered eyes looked into your own. Both of you had faces so pink it would put Laslow's mother's hair to shame. But you didn't know his mother.

"Uh... I just got here?"

The way you said made it sure like a lie and a question. You hid your face in your hands when he saw the blood without you realizing it.

"Did you cut yourself here or something?"

He grabs your wrist, changing the subject from seeing him dance the then nosebleed you wiped on your hand. You felt lightheaded and as though you were to pass out at any second. He was so considerate and kind....

"Yeah! Yeah..."

You decide to roll woth the lie as he looks at you with suspicion in his grey eyes. But he sighs it off. 

"Nothing we can do now. So what are you here for, sweet (your name)?l

He was flirting with you. HE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU!!! Internally you shrieked and fangirled and were sp happy. A smile actually swept your face along with a blush, confusing the heck out of poor Laslow. You waited so long just to get the chance to be in his attention. To try and mimick him, you brush a strand of hair out of your face to appear cuter. You prayed he would ask you out to tea. You would do ANYTHING to go to tea with him.

"Just going to the lake, dear Laslow. To Clear my mind"

You must have did something wrong because he flushed a crimson red putting the Hoshidan princess's hair to shame. Was the 'dear' thing wrong? Did you do the flirting part right or wrong? Did this mess up your chances at tea? Oh no why did you have to screw up!? He cleared his throat, getting a serious look on his face. Not the flirty smiled he uses when asking girls out to tea.

"(Your Name)... Do you... Fancy me?"

You're face lit up like a thousand red fireworks popping in a crippled Nohrian night sky. Of course you fancied him! But if you said it then you may lose your chances with the most amazing mercenary in the world. OH WHAT DO YOU DO!?

You bite your tounge and decide to nod. You didn't know If it was a mistake or not. He studies your face and you just blush, keep looking no down when his smooth voice cut so the silence like a dagger.

"Then perhaps join me for tea?"

You grin  widely and shriek:

"YESSS!!!"

YOu wrap your arms around him without realizing what you were doing. The dumbfounded Laslow just hugged you back. Perhaps this was th first time he got a date with a girl who genuinely loved him. You wouldn't know until you discuss it at tea the Next morning.