Dwyer x Reader

You were training with a few of the retainers of the second Generations. As a retainer to Kana herself, you knew what to do. You owed the small boy your life And you happily serve him as a maid. It was your fellow retainers who needed to know how to fight.

You carried your lance traditionally while Mirdori and Sophie caught up on some sort of talking topic. You turned to Dwyer who looked half asleep. Midori and Sophie were retainers to the boy Kana. You and Dywer were the retainers to the girl Kana. Corrin And Kamui had twins and named them both Kana and they are royals of the kingdom that's shall not be named.

Midori and Sophie went somewhere else to talk and triannon their own leaving you and Dwyer. Dwyer was a butler class, so it would he hard to train with him using a lance. You'd most likely just have to use your tome. You were a Basara class.

"Ready Dwyer?"

"Can we do this some other time?"

"We have to be ready to serve the Mistriss."

"You sound just like my father."

"Maybe because I have gratitude for the one who saved my life!"

Dwyer was cute and smart, but he could be scatterbrained when sleep deprived. And thst was almost my every hour of every day of every month of every year of every decade of every century of every millennia.

"Alright. Fine. How do you want to train."

"Keep your stance wide, keep your body lowered. As your moving forward balance is the key."

Dwyer cocked an eyebrow at you.

"Why are you singing?"

"Lord Shigure taught me the catchy tune and I couldn't help but use it. It is correct on all accounts though. When moving balance is important. A wide stance with your body somewhat lowered provides extra strength from your quadtricepts and provides balance in case a foe tried to topple you over Andy go for a lethal blow."

"All you had to do was say Shigure and I would understand."

You tried not to giggle at the joke, but you coudltn help it. Dwyer gave a tired yet proud smile.

"Come on. Kick back once in a while. Not everything hasn't to be serious. Why don't I bake some cookies And brew some tea and we can relax."

It was tempting. Your crush offering to do all things Jessica things for you and you were extremely fatigued from all the back to back battles and duties assigned to you. But you always had to get better for Lady Kana. She deserved th best retainer because she saved your life. But you were drowsy...

Before you could answer Dwyer grabbed your wrist and mounted you on his horse. He got on behind you and reached around for the reins after putting his daggers Andy stages in their correct pockets. He was a butler class, but Lady Kana and Lord Corrin permitted me him to still use a horse despite not being a strategist. (Sorry. I wanted a cute horse moment! XD!)

He was warm, cozy, and kind. You may have leaned back a bring and fell asleep on the way to his personal living quarters to brew the tea...

Bonus!

You woke up in a stir. The place around you was unfamiliar. You tried to sit up but two large arms around your waist kept you in place. You turn to see Dwyer snuggling up to you as a pillow. Your face goes beet red. You sigh internally and flip around to face him. You snuggle in his chest and fall back asleep.

You only live once, right?

I wanted to make it cute And make a song reference, but I don't have enough of the song for it to get a designated link here.

So have a cute picture of Dwyer and Kamui or two!

Okay

Okay. Four. But that's all!

I hope you enjoyed this and I really would like some requests or feedback! I love you all!

~Aka