Camilla x Reader

For CrowOrSo and it will probably suck because I'm about to go to bed.

"Sister."

"Ah, I see you've missed me. Oh! Look how you've grown! You're so cute!"

You feel her hands on your shoulders and you get a bit exited. This was Camilla, your attractive big sister who isn't really your sister. But there was one problem. You chose Hoshido, she was a Nohrian princes. Your blood family was behind you, gripping the heir weapons and ready for attack.

"Nii-sama!"

"Get your filthy hands off him! Nohrian scum!"

"He's my little brother!"

The lavender haired girl looked back at your family and then at you again.

"So these are the people you chose me over? And the fuming one is your new big sister?"

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry Camilla, I had to choose Hoshido! Father is mad!"

"Mad? Sure, father has been acting weird but that doesn't mean I can disobey a direct order. Sorry darling, but I'm afraid I must kill you now."

"W-what? No, big sister please! I love you please no!"

Her face was solemn and your siblings were in shock as she grabbed an axe.

"Selena, Beruka. Can you both be a dear and deal with these nobles?"

Her retianers appeared behind her and nodded, lunging into battle with Hinoka and Tkaumi who,e Sakura hid in the back lines. It was you versus Camilla.

"Sister....please. It doesn't have to be this way."

"You chose Hoshido. I'm a Princess of Nohr."

"Can't you fight with us to end Garon?"

"Why would I want to end Father?"

"Becaue ehe tried to kill me! He killed Mother instead... Mother...."

Tears came to your eyes and Camilla's filled with rage. She sliced her hand in the air and all fighting ceased.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!! ALL OF YOU GO BACK TO XANDER TO RECEIVE COMMAND."

She yelled at her troops who began marching towards Nohr. Camila, was fuming a Nd her retianers came to her side.

"Lady Camilla! What's wrong?"

"Who do I need to kill?"

Camilla was fuming.

"We are Tom fight with them and end Father."

"END GARON!? ARE YOU MAD LADY CAMILLA!?"

"That's....that's a death wish."

"He dared to harm my precious (Your name). Father will not be forgiven."

Now Camilla was on your side and you easily persuaded the other Nohrian siblings to join your rebellion against Garon and end his rule swiftly and successfully. After the war Xander's became king and you married Camilla.

The end.

Yep. It sucked.

Goodnight.

~Aka