Leo x Reader

You were stirring down on the library of the Astral plane, reading a good book, when your husband comes from behind and hugs you. You gasp and look back at the blond eprince who manages to fall in love with someone as common and plain as you.

"L-Leo!"

"And how are my lovelies doing today?"

You blush as he is caressing your waist from behind. You had to sit out form many battles because you didn't want to rush it. You had to be with your husband. If you were alone there was no telling what you would do to yourself and it wouldn't be good.

You were eight, almost nine, months pregnant. And already knew it was going to be a boy. You just had that special feeling. And not the one you had when you and Leo were making him.

"Wonderful, love. Just reading a book."

"Excellent. May I join you?"

You gesture to the chair next to you and Leo sat down, placing the book he had under his the whole time on the table as he opened it. You get a small glance on what it was about. It was a guide for child care. He was as nervous as you to be a first time parent.

"Leo?"

"Hmm?"

"Youre going to be an excellent father."

His face flushed redder than the delectable tomatoes he can't help but consume in a rapid Gluttony. You giggle as you feel a sharp pain. You wince and immodestly fling your hands to your stomach.

Yoh feel something wet run between your legs. 

"Oh son of a-"

"What?!"

Leo stands up in a panic. You turn to him with an awkward smile.

"My Water just broke."