Shigure x Reader

"Are you sure I have to wear this to partake in the festival?"

You look down at your almost too revealing Nohrian outfit thst was black, purple, and blue. All the darker shades to embrace the Nohrian and the Night aspect of you and Shigure's performance. His mother was sick so she couldn't make it. You had to wear her dress and the chest area was so very tight on you. It clung like Keaton does to Camilla.

"Yes, you do known the song. Right?"

"Of course! I hear you sing it all the time.... your signing is beautiful."

He chuckled, seemingly about to use a line but he drops it. You see mother and son team Inigo and Olivia leave the stage of the festival with their white clothing and sun accssesories. They were supposed to represent daytime and Yilsee. Wherever that was.

"We're up. You know when it's your line and when we sing together?"

"Alternate and when we get to the chorus we both sing."

"And the choreography?"

"All down. Shigure, I've seen you preform it with Lady Azura so much it's practially lodged inside my memory for all eternity."

He seemed to think on your words a bit.

"You knows those would make excellent song lyrics (Your name). Perhaps after the festival we can write some together."

"That would be wonderful."

"It's our turn, ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

You follwomthe boy out and you unconciously grab his hand and he gives it a squeeze of reassurance as you get into play. He starts his motions and you mirror him as he starts the first line of your alternation.

Shigure: Embrace the dark.

You: You call a home.

Both: Gaze upon and empty white throne. 

You: a legacy of lies

Shigure: a familiar disguise.

You pause and your movements symbolize water as some appeared out of hsi ahnds and apparently his amulet made some magically terraform around you making the scene a most maginificent sign. He nods at you as the music conveys the chorus and last two verses.

Both: Sing with me a song of conquest and fate. A black pillar crac beneath its weight. Dawn breaks throught he gloom, hard as a stone. Lost in thoughts, all alone.

Thst would normally conclude the song, but he added a bit from the one his mother songs all the time to admit extra appeal. It is at a hastened pace to match the song you just sung with Shigure

Both: you are the ocean' gray waves, destined to seek a life beyond the shore jsut out of reach. Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time. The path is yours to climb!

You both halt and find yourselves entangled inside eachother when you froze. His arms were around you like a lover's, causing you to blush. Did he have to do this with his mom? You bith exit the stage after a bowl anf get a chance to talk.

"You did wonderful, (Your name)."

"I guess I did, if you spgive me such high praise."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Well, your such an expert and an amazing singer As well as dancer And I can't see anyone nit getting mesmerized about your prefeomances and appearance..."

You slap a hand over your mouth incense you realized your confession was out. Shihure boinked a few times, not believed ign what he heard.

"Come again?"

"Nothing!"

"(Your name)..."

You sigh in defeat at his almost scolding tone.

"I like you, okay? Every verse you sing sets my heart a flutter and your kind eyes and personality make me melt! Whenever we even make the slightest bit of contact, even eye contact, a swarm of butterflies fill my stomach! I love you!"

That's when you realize a popperazzi I'd sorts was surrounding you and recording you. Ana and her magic camera tomes. She seemed to have caught your confession on video and you were so embarrassed you just ran away. 

You heard Shigure call you but you didn't stop until you we're  outside and away from everyone. You stayed there for a while until you heard your name. You turn your head and see Shigure. You weren't about not to take off when he grabs your wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere where I'm not a burden to you."

"I never said you were a burden."

He pulled you close to him, both of you still wearing your costumes. Tears filled your eyes as he wiped the most away whilst caressing your face.

"None of that. Please, I hate to see you cry."

"But..."

He shut you up by locking your lips together. He kissed you. ANd you never in the history of ever felt this happy. 

And Ana got it all on video.