Shigure x Reader

Okay, the song that's is mentioned later Is not by me and I take no credit. I just edited the dong to fit the description. Link will be in my afterthoughts.

Let us gooooooooo!

You inhaled deeply as you waited his response. Time seems to stop for you a short you internally panicked. You ahd to recap all the buildup that went into this moment. You had to start attempting to sing so you would pudknt be too bad to begin with. You had to swallow your nerves becuase the bluenette in front of you was your crush. You ahd to track how I'm down to this very forest clearing and not scar away the animals. Lastly, you had to ask him to teach you to sing and write a very emotional love songs without revealing he wasn't th wine it was for. He looked at you with his almost made golden visbale eye with a warm smile.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? May I ask who the lucky man is?"

You gulped with a blush on your face.

"I'd rather not..."

"Ah, I see. It would make things easier and so I coudl perhaps help you with some extra information on the person we are talking about. But you have your privacy so I will try and assist you in every way I can, (Your name.)"

You loved hwo he said your name. It rolled off of his tongue in almost as much harmony as his gorgeous singing voice to match his most beautiful complexion. He was so nice and caring and loving as wel, as an animal lover who appeared to be an exellant fatherly figure who could paint on top of everything! But you'd be here for weeks if you were just ranting about everything you LOVED about Shigure.

"Sorry. I will spare you the details I can!"

You bowed in apologies as you sat down next to him in the clearing. A few birds came back down as you both settled down and adjusted. You brought a notebook and quill with you for brainstorming. The notebook was basically an empty tome that Ophelia jsut so happened to be spammed for a while back searching for 'the ultimate tome' (trademark)

"I see the song upbeat or nice and slow? Sedimental?"

You had to think another this and you looked in hsi eye, hoping your face wasn't flushed. Gods, was it normal for your heart to be slipping liek this his or your stomach to be flipping around your other organs tha tmade you preform your normal bodily functions? And where did these almost scientific thoughts come from?! Shoo! Shoo!

"Whichever you think is best."

He tapped a thoughtful finger to his chin and hsi face lit up when he found something out. He hummed you a tune and you had to admit, it was dang catchy. Thst was set in stone now all you needed were lyrics.

"Thank you, Shigure."

You jotted down the notes of the tune.

"I think I will be fine now, on my own. Sorry to be a burden!"

"It was no burden at all, (Your name)"

He had that warm smile again that sent your spine tingling and cheeks boiling hot. Yep, you were falling for him. In fact, you already fell. Your head was underwater but you were breathing fine. That's thought reminded you fo somethign but you shook it off.

Time skip because of the ocean's gray waves.

YOu cma eba,I the clearing and walked slowly with a smile not to disturb the many deer and bunnies surroundings your beloved crush. They saw you but did not run away. 

"Hello, Shigure."

"Ah, (Your name.) you're back! May I see wha you have?"

"Ummm... I actually wanted to sing it for you, I worked really hard!"