??? X Reader

Weird AU, you don't know who your spouse isn't until during the story. I'm also using the school system I have. Elementary (K-4), intermediate (5-6), jr High (7-8), High (9-12).

Modern AU

You stumble around the house. First day of school was always a hassle with two children. Your elder child was taking a shower and Kana was eating his cereal at the table. First day of school also meant work for you, you were a principal at the high school where your oldest child went and Kana would come with you and get picked up by a bus to head for his intermediate school.

You were a single parent, your husband leaving for some unknown reason. He could have joined the military or find another woman. You don't know. But for now you had two children to keep on line and try to be there for them both.

"Momma, who's my teacher again?"

"Missus Kazehana is your homebase. Your other two teachers are Mister Tsubaki and Missus Sakura."

"Okay! Thanks Mommy! I know which hallway I'm in now!"

The fifth grader laughed and took another spoonful of the Coco Puffs. You silently smile to yourself as you hear your oldest child getting out of the shower and going to their bedroom to dress themselves.

You set up another bowl of cereal and milk as you fix the earrings in your earlobes. Kana got up and cleared his spot before rishign upstairs to take his sh owed and get dressed. Your freshman daughter came down the stairs as Kana comes rushing down.

"Good morning, mom. Got the cereal?"

"Yes, Soleil. It's on the table."

"Thanks mom. Hey, there is this cute girl from last year. Can I ask her out to go to Starbucks at seven?"

"If it makes you happy, dear. I can try and be home by then to drive you both. But you're both at the high school Nowi so you can both just wait in my office so I can bring you."

"Thanks Mom! You're the best!"

You didn't mind your daughter. You oepverheard some rumors last year that they thought she was gay. The truth was that Soleil was bisexual. She liked boys and girls. She got into girls because her father taught her how to flirt by hiding insecurities.  You frowned, thinking about your husband. Soleil read your face and gave you a nice, warm hug.

"Sorry, Mom. I miss Dad too. But we have to keep going."

You sniffed, your daughter was right. You look at the schedule Soleil had.

"You have Science with Mister Flannel first. He's a wolfskin, heads up. But he's a fun guy who like some to collect treasures. If you have some lint or a crumpled piece of paper, you're the instant favorite student."

"Thanks mom! Good to know. Do you know any cute guys or girls in there?"

"Ophelia is in that class."

"Really?!"

"I made sure you had a time least one class with her."

"MOM YOURE THE BEST!!!"

She squeezed you tight and pumped her first into the air with a large smile. You weren't supposed to do this, but you would do anything to make your children happy. Kana came running down the stairs and lit up when he saw his big sister hugging you. He jumped and wrapped his tiny arms around you both.

"Family hug!"

Kana giggled and Soliel laughed a tear her cute younger brother. You loved your family.

Even If Laslow left you.

It's short, but I still like this one.

I used his going home to Yilsee and this song called So Big/So Small as inspiration. I hope you enjoyed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=agP3WytovOM

~Aka