Laslow x Reader

Whatever year it is a Nohrian ball and the swordsman sisters are the envy of all...

The Nohrian ball, ah the Nohrian ball. You freaking hated it.

You were with your sisters, who were desperately trying to find a wealthy man to seduce and marry, and you scoffed. You hated how you're family was always money money money. Why was love so outmof the question when it came to marriage?

You glance over at the entrance and your heart just explodes in one second, or went boom. You didn't know the gray haired man, but you were determined to change thst by the end of the night. You saw him talking to a blonde haired man who had a weird way of speaking, you approach them both and hold out your hand. What? You learned a thing or two from your sisters.

"Either of you care to dance?"

You bat your eyes and you saw them both just stiffen and turn red. You smile innocently, but neither of them said anything. You mentally groaned and turned to the silver haired man. 

"May I have this dance?"

He just looked at the blonde haired man like he didn't know what to do, he just shrugged at him. You wondered what was wrong with these two. But oh my god he was hit so it didn't matter, right? Hopefully he had a wonderful personality to match his looks. He better be better than the man you're family wanted you to try and marry. Gods he was horrible and abusing. You stayed with him for a week and got more scars than you ever could in battle, which you wanted to do desperately.

The gray haired man took your hand andnd led you to the ballroom floor. You smiled happily as he began the waltz with you. You were beaming like a child on christmans morning.

"You strike me, as a woman who's never been satisfied."

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, you forget yourself."

You took thst in the worst way possible and blared st him. He let a drip of sweat run down the side of his face while he tried to fix what he said.

"You're like me, I'm never satisfied."

"Is that right?"

"I've never been satisfied."

You scoffed with a smile, knowing this speech all too well. You weren't complete stranger, thst was the most common pickup line when going to a dance. You weren't going to take thst one, he already seemed more than average.

"I'm sorry, but that one isn't way overused. Try again."

He blinks at you in surprise, you changed your flirty voice to your actual voice by mistake, it was so much deeper than the high voice you were told attracts men to you like flies. You hated your family.

"Eh? Then perhaps I could ask you for tea after the ball soemtime and when Lord Xander doesn't need me."

"Wait, you're a royal retainer?!"

He nodded and you just smiled awkwardly and your face became a red tomato. Your family would get the money they deserve and you get a freakign hottie! Double score! He also was amazing to boot. He was the perfect guy.

"So where did you come from?"

Oh crap, a family question. You tried to avoid this kennel as much as possible, despite mos of the time scaring men away.

"You see, when a mom and dad love eachother very much..."

You stopped where you we're when he snickered at you. He spun you around and dipped you in the dance. You blush madly.

"You're a funny one."

"And you're a goofball."

You both shared a soft laugh beforehand he brought you up again and the first dance ended. You spent the rest of the night talking to him, but he did flirt with other girls occasionally. You asked him about it and he told you thst his mother taught him to flirt to get rid of shyness. He asked about your flirting and you were forced to explain your family. He had a frown when you did. He apologized about it for some reason and then the ball ended.

He had you helpless.

Yes, I used helpless and satisfied again. But I also referenced a winter's ball at the top. Listen to the three songs if interested. Sorry, but no links right now.

~Aka