Hinata x Reader

I pulled a five star male Corrin on heroes!

Don't know why I mentioned that, since you all are here for stories and not my personal affairs...

LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORY if I don't accidentally publish it again...

"D....Darn it all!"

Your long, dull hair stained with the blood of your enemies fell on your shoulders and your eyes scanned the battlefield where your beloved mother has been slaughtered and a baby visa len in her midriff, barely developed. She was preganant at an older age, spand you were about to be an proud older sister. But no, she died due to bandits attacking your small Hoshidan village.

You lifted your nagianta and pointed the spear end at your abdomen. Your father was off somewhere, mostly likely dead and you're mother was dead woth the baby never to be born. Tears welded your eyes as you were fixing to impale yourself. But you felt an urge to scream your thoughts, so you did.

"WHAT IS THERE LEFT TO LIVE FOR!?"

You were about to push the weapon into your person and go up to heaven woth mom and the yet to be born baby, apparently a boy, and possibly your father when you felt the spear end snap off and you see a steel blade for a split second. You look up wiht tears eyes to see a brunette pigtailed samurai with a scar underneath his eye.

"They wouldn't want you to die, now would they? Fight and live, live and struggle. Find someone or something to to live for."

You study him with such melancholy in your eye, as if all innocence just left you. And it did. You look down at your now broken bronze weapon and sigh. Tears still pouring onto the ground. You didn't even bother to ask yourself what was going on, for you already knew most of it.

"Who are you?"

His scornful, sorrowful look changed into a childish and upbeat smile in a matter of seconds. In fact, it was almost adorable now that you ponder about it and notice it.

"The name's Hinata, retainer to lord Takumi! Are you alright?"

You study him yet again. A royal retainer? Why was he her eyes in your village? No matter, perhaps he could spare a spear and help you fend off the Nohrian who slaughtered your family. You get a glint in your eye and you're blood soaked hair falls behind you, resting on your back and going down your spine.

"I'm fine, now let's kill some Nohrian scum."

"You know  you sound a lot like my friend Oboro."

"Crazy coincidence. She may have lived here once before. Yes, the tailors who died last time  these bastards came."

He looked shocked, but spared you a bronze katana. You guessed you would have to learn to use it to protect your village. For now, you would fight for your friends and avenge your family.

Yay! A headcannon about Oboro is hidden in there, and also some similarities. I based Reader off of her because I also pulled a four star Oboro. Plus attack minus HP