Shigure x Reader

I'm sorry that he is so frequent. I just freaking love this guy! And I don't own the song. Link down at the bottom. IT ISNT A WEIRD SONG FOR ONCE SO YOU ALL SHOULD BE HAPPY!!

You sat down on a tree stump near the outskirts of your Astral Plane. You discovered it was similar to a deeprelm with it being like a whole new world. There were forests on the permiter of Lord Corrin and Lady Azura's castle. They were trying to bring peace.

On that tree stump your sword laid in your lap and you were sharpening it with ease. You were humming a slight tune. Your hair was your father's color but you carried your mother's class. But you weren't a Tsundere like your mother.  Lady Azura came into your vision walking towards you. She had an abnormal worried expression on her face and she was clutching her pendant. 

"(Your name)?"

You stood up and set down your sword on the tree stump. Youngave her a little curtsy in your mecenary's uniform.

"Yes, Lady Azura. How may I be of assistance?"

She smiled weakly and melancholically. She looked down at the floor with her pendant still clutched in her fists. Her eyes were misty and her blue hair was everywhere.

"Shigure... I haven't seen him all day. I'm starting to fret. I have duties to take care of so I can't look for him. Kana is worried sick about her older brother. Please, can you find him?"

You look her in the eyes and place a comforting hand on her shoulder. She wiped her tears away. This broke your heart. The mother of the one you loved shattered and broken because her son was missing. And her son just so happened to be the very Prince you loved but wasn't in high enough status for.

"Don't worry, Milady. I'm sure we will bring him back. Don't lose that smile of yours, everything will turn out just perfectly."

She smiled sadly again and sniffed. She thanked you and gave you a small hug before she left to find her Husband, Lord Corrin. You look up at the sky and sigh. He could be anywhere. You grab your sword just in case and started looking at the Pegasus stables to see if he was flying.

You arrrived there and saw Princess Hinoka on duty, she was caring for all the Pegasi with a smile. You asked about Shigure's mount and she pointed to it. It neighed as it knew it was mentioned and you stroked it a bit. You actually talk to it liek a madwoman.

"You know where he is, don't you girl?"

She neighed again and pointed her muzzle to the southern woods. You stroked her and gave her a treat you got from Princess Hinoka to the Pegasus. It was overjoyed with the attention it was receiving.

"Atta Girl. I may be back my later, please be good for Lady Hinoka."

She neighed again and you bid Princess Hinoka farewell as you headed for the southern woods of the Astral Plane. You hear something beautiful and stop in your tracks. You heard singing. You were deep into the forest by now so it wouldn't be obvious the time nobody would make hear it from the castle. You try and make out the lyrics but he was too far away.

You knew it was Shigure's, you follow his amazing voice. You get closer and closer and you can hear him clearer now.

"My head's underwater but I'm breathing fire... Wait! No no no! It's breathinf fine! Not fire!"

You couldn't help but giggle as he was trying to correct himself. But you couldn't not help but wonder what kind of song he was singing. It wasn't the normal 'lost in thoughts, all alone' he normally Sang. This was a new song and you were curious.

You make it to a clearing where Shigure was practicing in front of an audiance of Small and adorable rodents. Squirrels, Bunnies, Mice, all small rodents and forest critters surrounded him and listened to him. Even a bear was somewhere in the corner! You hide behind a tree and listen to him try that verse again.