Jakob x Reader

Sorry if this one is really bad, I Strongly dislike Jakob but if it gets me more reads and possibly requests, I'll do it.

You were sitting in your private quarters, waiting for your favorite butler to arrive at your request. Time marched on a Sunday every second ticked on the clock, making it seem like Ann infinite wait.

You had your bright colored hair behind you and let down with a small white rose holding your bangs in place as your dark hues orbs stare at the door, waiting for your longtime crush to knock and join you for anything. Tea, a game, as long as Jakob was with you, you were pleased.

That's when the wood had a sound on it, the sound of the knuckles of your beloved. You stand up and open the door eagerly. 

"Jakob, what a pleasant surprise!"

You ahd a cheery grin that your younger, Nohrian sister zelise would always have during her visits to the Nohrian fortress. But this was the astral palne where you ahd chosen to pick neither side Andy support both Nohr and Hoshido form the sidelines. Your only allies now were Azura and not the man standing in front of you who's loyalty captured your heart since day one.

"Milady, you are such a tease. Am I granted permission to enter?"

"Always!"

You surprised him by taking his wrist with a slight pink infiltrating your cheekbones as you sat him down on your bed while you ahd to get a surprise for him. You had to look for that small velvet box you had custom made along with the two small things inside the box that's able to fit in your palm.

You found the pearls in a local spring and the onyx in a local mine. It was harder to find it and forge them into such beautiful jewlerty and keep it a surprise from your butler non existent of the less. The Astral palne had no many useful resources.

Your face lit up as you found it and You approached the patient ponytailed man with enthusiasm. You rehearsed what you would say, make it a surprise, but not a mean surprise lie, saying he was fired then hire him as your husband. No, thst would be cruel to him, you would never want that.

"Milady, is something wrong?"

Jakob asked you, it was silent in the room for a while You you understood why he felt the need to ask a question it amke any conversation at all.

"Nothing, Jakob, in fsvt I ahve a favor to ask of you."

"Whatever Milady wishes, I shall do. I would follow you to the ends of the earth, jump down a bottomless canyon, and freefall into a volcano if asked."

He stood up proudly and it made you giggle. You couldn't help it, he was over dramatic when talking about his loyalty, making you love him so much more.

"Two favors, one being calling me by first name."

"Milady! I-"

"It's part of the second favor, Jakob. Didn't you say you would obey my wishes?"

"Yes lady-"

"Nope, not like that!"

He sighed and it made you smile, knowing he was trying hard to please you. You jsut hoped your second favor won't become a failures.

"Yes (Your name)."

"Perfect, now I need you to open this box!"

"A present? From (your name)? It must be my lucky day."

You couldn't  help but giggle at the irony. This was your lucky day because you we're about to propose to your butler. All he had to do was open the red velvet box, find the rings, and you would take it away from there.

"Open it!"

You were eager for hsi reaction, you wanted to see his face. He looked at you curiously before lifting the top of the box to reveal the two rings inside of it. A pearl ring made for yourself an an onyx one made for him. You looked at your cut and bruised hands yet again at do this bought about how hard it was to work with pure ore and metal. Brunette it would be perfect when he just said-

"Milady! Why I, What is your intentions? I'm a mere servant and you are a princess! I couldn't possibly-"

His reaction wasn't not the one You anted and you're heart broke into a million pieces. You struggled To keep back tears. Did he not love you? We're you not Enough? There and to be someone who he had to fancy I felt he said no to you.  Ut as long as he was happy....

"Milady? Milady?! You cannot be implying with these rings what I think you are!"

You gulped and swallowed your own tears.

"I wanted you to marry me, but it seems it's  not what you want. I'm sorry."

A warm, wet tear makes it's way down your cheek and you feel a thumb wipe it away and a hand caressingly your cheek. Jakob.

"Milady, I...."

You looked at him longingly.

"(Your name), I did not mean to upset you I merely....got flustered. But I woud life be honored to be your partner a Nd protect you from the rest of my days."

You smiled, the tears still coming down like a waterfall as he embraced you until you fell asleep. He tucked you in and tried to leave, but you grabbed his wrist in his sleep and woudlnt Let him go. You also muttered that you we're still cold so he cuddled next to you thst night.

Your fiancé, your servant, no. Neither. HE was your lover and your beloved husband.