Hinata x Reader

One reference that is a spoiler to revelations. I don't think it will really hurt you but still a fair warning.

"Come on big sister!"

"Y-yeah! Let's play!"

Your two little sisters urged you to pick a dare from the hat. Everyone you knew from your army decided to take it easy since you ahd a break and Anthony went faceless on you.

You we're playing a game where everyone would put a dare on the Ah right rewritten and whoever draws it has to either give the dare to the specific person or preform it themselves if it has no specific name.

You drew a little slip of paper and you saw two names on it. You sighed a breath of relief as everyone see,ed to Lean in with anticipation. You smirked and walked over to Niles, whispering in his ear what to do. He also smirked and everybody else gulped.

Niles stood up and stopped behind Tsubaki, makign a drip of swear run down his face. Niles pulled his ponytail back, so that their eyes met and he brought his finger to his nose and touched it slightly.

"Boop."

The redheaded perfectionist was turning a rather....perfect shade of red. Of course he was married but the Pegasus knight just had a soft spot for the fluffy stuff. His wife, Selena, knew that already.

"Niles, since you ahd the dare it's your go!"

He shrugged and picked  card. He licked his lips as he went over to Hinata. He flushed fifty shades of pink and sighed. He approached you woht the card in his possession. He showed it to you and you read from it.

Force whoever you want, preferably Hinata to kiss lady (your name)

You tried to act surprised, but that was your own dare. YOu had a crush on the He samurai Since  meeting him so of course you wanted to kiss him. And it made it oblivious to who it was who dared him. It was a perfect opportunity.

He closed his eyes and you couldn't anticipate it anymore. You met him before he could even start inching closer. You received a lot of different reactions, but th one you caught onto the most was:

"I called it! I called it! You owe me fifty gold coin Lazzy!"

"Peri, Gods, I told you not to call me that name! We aren't married!"

"Pay up!"

"FIne..."

Apparently your big brother's retainers bet on your crush on Hinata. Eh, whatever. Hinata's Lips we're nice, warm, soft, and liek a dream. He pulled away for air and he jsut gazed into your eyes. God who cannot one man be so beautiful?

"Wow..."

You couldn't help but giggle at his speechlessness. You bring your index finger up to his nose.

"Boop."

You got a few laughs but this made it your turn again to pick a dare. And the game continues.