Owain x Reader

My first request! YES!!! Let's do this thang!

"Gah! My sword hand twitches!"

You giggle at your partner for this battle's childish behavior. Everybody else at camp thinks the blonde haired boy that was Lissa's Son from the Future was weird and that you shouldn't encourage him. You thought he was cute, unique, and perfect the wat he was. You were honored to fight at his side with your trusty sword and axe. You were a hero while he was a swordsmaster class.

"Maybe sword hand is eager for the great depths of battle?"

You tried to learn the way he spoke, but to no avail. He chuckled at your attempt amkifn you blush the color of Sully's Armor Andy hair. You smiled satisfied at him while you waited for the risen to appear.  It it was good Hey didn't because it was more time to spend with Owain.

"No, Young heroine. My sword hand is just waiting the anticipation of it bringing down the life's of one who has no soul and deserves to meet their demise."

You nod as if you understood. You wanted to get it, you really did, but sometimes you couldn't understand your crush. Your eyes scan behind him and you gasp, grabbing a handle on whatever you could on your belt packed with five items to arm yourself.

"Owain! Behind you!"

The demon like corpse rushed up at him with a lance in hand and ready to thrust into his waist or just above. You throw whatever you grabbed hoping it was a durable projectile. Luckily it was a hatchet and it cut straight into his neckline in path of his heart 'killing' the demon on the spot.

Owain Just turns around and unseethes his levin sword, bestowed upon him by the masters tactition Robin who is Chrom's queen And Owain's Aunt.

"It's time to unleash our power. Ready (your name)?"

"Let's mirder these things on the honor of your great blades!"

You both lunge into the fields of battle where you enialate the risen together.

Shout out to @bbub14 for the request! Thanks man!