Chrom x Reader

Requiem AU. Heads up.

You look at the corpse, feeling no remorse. It was his fault for choosing the join the Valmese empire over the side of righteousness. You had the righ path. He was in the wrong and you we're in the right. Your brother lay dead at your feet. You just stared at the corpse. Lissa was staring at you like you we're a madwoman and Chrom jsut hadn't hsi confused head cocked.

"(Your name)... your brother..."

"Was a prick and deserved to die."

Your face laid emotionless as you look at the soldiers rushing the royals from behind. You forget that Chrom and Lissa were there for a moment and cut down the Valmese troop ready to kill them. Your sword was bloody but the silver proactively had it all wash away as though it was nothing.

"But you jsut killed your brother! That's horrible!"

You look arm the pigtailed girl. You scoff at her innocence, of only you were her. Chrom wraps his protective arms around her.

"It would Be horrible if he actually cared for me."

Your expression had no emotion, yet a sinngle tear tried to find its way out of the corner of your eye as painful memories of your childhood flashed before your eyes. You shake it off and keep fighting the Valmese. Another ambush heading for the royals form behind came and you cut them down with ease.

"The battle isn't over yet. Grab your weapons and fight."

The Last Word was spat out in a To e that was harsh and you regretted it. You kept protecting Lissa because she had no actual Weapon as Chrom did the same. Your swords did all the work.

Time skip. Blame Takumi for it.

The battle was won and you went to your tent. You were acting a lot like Lon'qu used to before he married Robin. You talked to nobody on the way. You were still the emotionless girl you we're on the battlefield. You weren't normally liek this, this was new to you.

You look at an old photo of your broken family. You, Your brother, your mother,my, Nd you're our father. You grabbed a rock of the ground, hoping it was chalky, and scraped it ove ryour brother's face. Your mother's was scratched out by a twig amd your father's Was completely taken out. You hated your life.

"Why should i grieve over you? I shall sing no requiem tonight."

Tears came flowing out of your eyes.

"I will sing no requiem, tonight. 'Cuz when the villains fall, the kingdoms never weep. No one lights a candle to remember. No, no one mourns at all. They lay them down to sleep. So don't tell me that I didn't have it right, Don't tell me that it wasn't black and white. After all you've put me through, don't say it wasn't true. That you were not the monster that I knew..."

You didn't notice a certain bluenette enter your tent. 

"(Your name)..."

You turn around and drop the worn photo to the ground. You we're out of the emotionless state and you had tears pouring out of your eyes.

"Chrom, I...."

"No, I want to know what happened."

You sigh at the prince. You explain your abusive relationship with your brother Andy how you mom died giving birth to you and how your dad elf that you and your brother for dead and he blamed you for it so he started abusing you physically and verbally.

"I see...."

You were so overcome with emotion you hugged him and wept. He consoled you. 

But you swore you wouldn't sing no requiem.

Tonight.

Again with the melancholy story, oh well

Any requests?

I'll do them when I get home today!

~Aka