Niles x Reader

A light creek on the wooden boards caused you to stiffen upright and shudder intensely. Why was this place so run down, so broken, that it was almost too spooky to handle? You we're a small girl, smaller than average height, and a stealthy dark mage. A kidnaped asset to a group of sellswords. You were frail, fragile, and a theif by a mean so that's is out of your power. You ahted your life.

But one day you were told to emininate a ragtag army, one from both Hoshido and Nohr. Your swellsord boss took the job and commanded attack. You never wanted to be right here right now.

The battlefield was a bloody sight a story you saw the only family you ahve ever known being perished by soldiers. One woman in particular who seemed to be crazed with bloodlust. You don't know how, but you make it face to face with a white haired outlaw who ahd one visible eye. You were scared half to death.

"You don't look meanacing enough to be oen of them, doll. Tell me, why attacks us so~?"

His voice was as I felt he was trying to flirt with you or seduce the knowledge otj of you. But you were so petrified you hardly noticed and you would have told him the info regardless. 

"A man hired us to exterminated you! Please spare me!"

You hide under your Tome in cowardice and he looks as if he si goin get to mock you. You jsut wanted to be far away from any violence, gore, and hatred. Why couldn't the world be a happier place?

'Wait, why are these soldiers in this seemingly haunted and broken down building and not a team their base?'

You shake the question, for it was irrelevant. You hear the screams of your comrades as they fall tot he blue and pink haired woman. You feel two claps fall onto your wrists as you are taken as a hostage, a willingness hostage.

"Just take me away form the fight...."

"Oh, you will never escape that."

"Eh?!"

"War is inevitable, tiny one. Learn that now. But we may put you to exceptional use~"

You gulp, for you ahd no idea what you ahd just gotten yourself in to.