Abandoned

Venus Stavish' life has never been easy nor simple. Being an orphan and no one wanting to adopt you, isn't how a normal life looks like. She changed foster homes more times than the years she has lived.

She finally took the matters in her own hands and did what she thought best. She ran away.

Upper East High isn't your normal high school where all is happy and peaceful. This high school is dark and twisted where everybody has a secret.

Making friends had never been hard for Venus but making enemies was quiet easy for her. She was the perfect example of beauty with brains but had many bad habits.

In her life walks a handsome yet shy stranger which changed her life; for good or bad?

___

Disclaimer: this story contains drug overdose, bullying, alcohol, mature content, mean girls, suicide attempts, death and coarse words.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2017 ambrosial-
All Rights Reserved.

I'm going to keep it short and tell you about not copying my story in any way, shape or form. Coming up with a plot is a hard task and it involves a lot of thinking. If you can't do that then there is no point in writing. #sorrynotsorry

___

Hey there guys, welcome back!

This is a sequel to 'Accidentally Met Mr. Billionaire.' If you haven't already read it, go check it out now.

This could be read as a stand-alone book but I would suggest you read 'AMMB' before reading this.

Anyways guys I'm so excited to write this book. I miss writing 'AMMB' so much tbh.

You guys really liked 'AMMB' a lot. So, hopefully you guys like this book just as much.

Just to clear the air, this book is about Olive's first daughter. Not her second daughter, Aurora.

I decided to write about her first daughter because there is so much to write about her. She doesn't know her biological parents and never had good experience with her adoptive parents either.

Started on: November 22, 2017
Finished on: April 26, 2018