Chapter 7- hard to get types

"Are you kidding me?" I yell and groan.

"What the hell?" He struggles with the door but keeps trying.

"Violet is going to kill me," I almost scream and groan loudly.

"Your whining and groaning won't open the door. Come help," He asks and I look at him blankly.

"What do I look like to you?"

"Someone who's whining and groaning about the door," he replies and I give him a mean stare.

"Well, you just lost your last chance to leave this room," I reply and he looks at me with confusion. "I can pick locks."

"And you call me a thief," he replies. "C'mon do it."

"Geez, you can ask nicely. You don't have to be a bitch about it," I say and he lets go of the door knob.

"Open the door."

"If you're being a stuck up snob about it then no."

"Can you open the door?" He asks.

"Add a little bit of feeling to it."

"Can you please open the door for us, Stavish?" He asks, between his gritted teeth and I smile.

"Now, that sounds nice. You should try being nice once in a while, it gets you places," I reply and walk over to the door.

I take out a bobby pin from my purse and try picking the lock. I poke the bobby pin inside the hold of the key and press hard before twisting it to the right and it makes a sound.

"Done," I say and open the door and he takes the bobby pin out of my hand.

"Now how hard was that?" He mutters, analyzing my bobby pin.

"Yeah, how hard was asking nicely?" I mutter back and roll my eyes.

"See you at the party Stavish," he says before leaving to the orchestra room.

Well anyways because of him I couldn't even search Helton's room properly. I look at my watch and it's almost time for the party.

Violet won't mind if I'm half hour late, right?

Without thinking twice I walk back into Helton's classroom and lock the door behind me.

After what seemed like forever, I stumble across a box which is consisted of pictures and papers. I wonder what's inside of this.

I reach out for it but my hand freezes midair. This isn't right. This looks like his personal stuff and I shouldn't be snooping through it.

I sigh and put the box back where it was.

I look at my watch and it had been a long time. I'm officially an hour late to violet's party.

Shit.

I quickly look for the bobby pin in my purse but don't find it. Crap. Cayson took it with him. How the hell am I suppose to leave this room without the bobby pin?

I kick the door and try to open it but nothing works. Shit, I'm stuck in here for real. I look around and try to find a window to break open but I realize that this is a science class and none of the science classes have windows.

Crap, I'm fucked.

I walk over to the door and look out from the glass portion and don't see anyone out there. It's pitch black outside with a small bulb light.

Ugh!

Why does this always happen to me?

I slowly slide down on my back at the door and sit there for some time until I can figure something out.

Ugh, I'll get into trouble and mom and dad will be pissed once again. Hopefully Spencer is home so I can call her and not mom dad.

___

For as long as I can remember, I have been sitting down, lookin around and regretting my decision of coming here.

Its all happening because of Tyler. If he hadn't took my phone out of charge then I would've called one of them here by now.

Actually everything happened because of that little shit.

If he had never taken my bobby pin then I would've been out of here by now.

"I hate you Cayson," I almost scream and I hear someone chuckle outside. "Who is it?"

"Someone who you hate," he replies and I figure that it's Cayson.

"Can you open the door, I'm locked in?" I ask and he doesn't reply.

"Geez, you can ask nicely. You don't have to be a bitch about it," he mocks me and I quickly get up and look outside from the glass portion.

He stand there with a huge smirk on his face and a bobby pin in his hand. "Whoops."

"Open it."

"If you're being a stuck up snob about it then no."

Again, he mocks me.

"Can you open the door?" I ask and he tilts his head and looks at me.

"Add a little bit of feeling to it."

He is getting on every nerve of my body.

"Can you please open the door for me, Cayson?" I ask, between my gritted teeth and he smiles at me warmly and I fake a smile.

"Now, that sounds nice. You should try being nice once in a while, it gets you places," he replies and takes hold of the door knob.

"Here," He says and open the door and he gives me my bobby pin back.

"Now how hard was that?" I mutter under my breath as I quickly get out of that room.

"Yeah, how hard was asking nicely?" He mutters back and I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Well for starters your friends think that you have been either kidnapped or murdered or maybe both," he starts and I gasp. "Secondly, I was the last person you saw apparently and I knew where you were so I decided to come here and take a look and there you are."

He looks away at the gate which says exit and I adjust my bangs. "Well, good job."

I can't say thank you. I don't know why, it's just I have always had a hard time thanking and saying I'm sorry to people.

"I think you meant to say thank you," he starts with a smirk.

"Appreciate that I'm even talking to you," I reply back and walk over to the exit door.

"Hard to get types, huh?" He asks as he follows me to the door.

"How about not getting by anyone type," I reply and push the door open. "See you at the party little shit."

I quickly go to my car and leave before I could get more late.

___

I'm so psyched to be writing this! It feels as thought I'm writing about Olive because Venus is so much like her.

Hard to get types! Now, does that ring a bell?

Don't forget to support me by boring and commenting on this story. I love you guys!