Chapter 69- a perfect combination

Two years later.

The sound of an alarm rings inside the bedroom. I slowly try to move to the other side, trying to be as far away as I could from the sound. I make a face when I realize that I am held captive into Cayson's strong and muscular arms.

I groan when the sound gets louder and bury my face into my pillow and pull the sides up to cover my ears.

"Cayson," I mutter, trying to wake him up because it's his alarm. "Wake up!"

Silence, except the damn alarm ringing.

His grip around my waist tightens and he pulls me a little bit closer to him. I try hard to get out of his arms but he doesn't budge. I give up after  one try because I don't have much energy in the morning.

Ugh!

I groan and pull the pillow over my head and try blocking the obnoxious sound off, but it doesn't work.

"Wake up Cayson," I move him a little by pressing my elbow against his bare yet muscular chest.

"Mm," he moans and moves away, letting go of my waist.

"Cayson," I mumble again in a sleepy tone with my eyes closed.

The sound of the alarm gets louder and louder by each second making my ears numb and technically bleed.

He has to wake up.

"Wake up," I push his back but he doesn't wake up.

Not being able to think about anything else, unwillingly I kick his butt and he rolls off the bed and onto the floor. I hear a loud thump before he sits up, pampering his head and looks up at me.

"What?" He asks in a confused tone.

"Turn that shitty alarm off," I groan putting my index fingers in both my ears, blocking off the sound.

"Ugh," he groans when he realizes the obnoxious sound of his precious little alarm.

He presses a button and the sound stops but my ears are still ringing from it all. "Sorry babe," he apologizes before getting off the floor.

He leans towards the bed and places a soft kiss on my forehead before mumbling. "Good morning."

"It's not my morning yet," I mumble and pull the blanket off of me because its starting to get hot. I put the blanket over half my body whereas the other half doesn't have the blanket.

"It's eight," he tells me by looking at the clock in front of us.

"And?" I ask. "My morning doesn't start until after twelve."

"You still haven't changed," he chuckles softly and I close my eyes shut and smile.

"Never," I turn to my side.

"I love you," he whispers, leaning towards me and caressing my cheeks.

"I love you," I reply back before going into my deep slumber.

___

These past two years have been the best years of my entire life. Firstly, Cayson and I got married and went to Bulgaria for our honeymoon.

Bulgaria is really beautiful!

Cayson loves Bulgaria because he is a quarter Bulgarian. I remember him telling me about himself when I had my cancer stuff going on.