Chapter 13- i could totally leak her drunk video

"Detention," the principal shouts as she stares at us, sitting across them not caring about anything.

We fake a smile and stand up to leave. "You guys seem to be having a problem when not together right? Well, all of you have detentions in different departments."

"Katherine Davis will be working with the fashion team to put up the show that we have in a week. Christopher Lockhart, you are going to work with the football team to clean up the field for game day. Tyler Wells, you will be working with the art team to put up all the decors around the school. Violet Marin, you're working with the news and cover every single detail. Ian Blackwell, go work for the orchestra and help them put up a good show. Last but not least Venus Stavish, you will be working with the yearbook."

I stare at her angrily, who seems to be having fun separating us.

She needs a lesson so she knows not to mess with us. She will pay for this.

All of us leave the principal's office one by one.

___

"What a bitch," Chris exclaims as we make our way to the back of the school, at our usual spot.

"Seriously," Tyler also exclaims as Chris pulls Kate up to the wall.

I jump and push myself up the wall and sit down next to Tyler. Ian quickly sits next to Tyler and pulls Violet up with him.

"What makes that bitch think that I will be working with the art team?" Tyler asks and chuckles lightly.

"That bitch thinks that I'm going to clean up, guess she doesn't know all I clean up is my mess and not someone else's," Chris says and Kate chuckles as he puts his arm around her and she places her head on his shoulder.

"She wants me to cover the news. I could totally leak her video when she was drunk and get her fired," violet says, calmly.

"I don't mind helping orchestra team with anything," Ian says and we look at him.

"Of course you don't Ian," violet says.

"Actually I totally love helping people out in fashion shows," Kate says.

"Of course she had to put me back into yearbook and that too for detention," I groan.

"Good luck staying in there for a longer time."

"Who said anything about me staying there?" I have a small smile playing on my lips.

"Something is definitely cooking in your mind," Tyler points out and I look at him with a smile.

"You bet it is," I reply back and we go back to talking about our day.

Ever since we all met, we have always had a special spot for us to hang out. We have had one since we were ten. Now, almost seven years later, we still hang out there and talk about our days.

It's like everyone gets to share their stories and other just listen, if Tyler, he cracks jokes. If anything bad happens during the day then the next day we have a solution for it.

This is why I love them. I know they have always got my back. Even if it means to leave others to save us, we would.

They are my family.

My very dysfunctional yet perfect family.

The only family I ever had.

The only family that truly loved me no matter what.