Chapter 55- i will kill these bunch of idiotic fools

Nobody says a single thing and just stand there looking at me. I shift my leg around while Kate just looks at me.

Oh god, my legs are numb. Crap!

I look at Kate and she nods towards me and I nod back. "Why don't we sit down?" She understand what I'm trying to say and drags me to the nearer bench and the others follow behind Kate and I.

I slowly take a seat and sigh in relief that I won't be fainting in front of them. I quickly take a sip of water given by Kate and others just give us a weird look.

"What are you doing here Venus?" Tyler asks sternly, as if he really doesn't want me here.

I stiffen and look up at him. "Just visiting," I reply back with a small smile.

"Where were you?" Ian asks, his face expressionless.

I can't figure out if he is delighted to see me or unhappy about it. "Away," I reply back.

"I searched for you, everywhere, but you left no trace anywhere. You just disappeared in thin air," he mutters and I look away. "What happened?"

"I—" I start and Kate nudges my foot slowly and her eyes widen. She wants me to tell them the truth. "I uh- I moved."

"Where?" Chris asks.

"Somewhere other than New York," my brows narrow.

Ian doesn't move. He just stands there, examining my every eye contact and body movement.  He is really good at reading me so I try to push the thoughts of me fainting, at the back of my head.

"I- I missed you guys," I say but nobody says anything and Kate has this angry face as if she's about to punch all of them.

When they all look at each other, I squeeze Kate's hand and shake my head, telling her not to say or do anything stupid. Her face softens and she looks away.

"Really, because you left violet to die that night," Tyler rudely asks.

Kate sits up straight and her mouth opens to say something but I interrupt. "I- I'm sorry," I apologize.

"You're sorry?" Violet scoffs. "I can't believe you Venus. After everything we all have done for you, when the time comes for you to do the same, you back away. Is that what we get to be friends with you?"

  I don't know what to tell her but when I look at Kate, it seems as though she has a lot to say to them.

I keep holding onto Kate's hand so if she tries to say something to them, I squeeze harder.

After what violet said, her mouth opens once more but I hold her hand tightly and she closes it.

I can literally hear her saying, 'I am about to kill these bunch of idiotic fools,' in my head. I smile at how well I know her.

"I- I just couldn't give you my blood," I reply back, not revealing the real reason to them.

"Couldn't or wouldn't?" She scoffs again. "I thought of you as my best friend Venus, we have always helped each other. How could you have just- just left me there? You know what could've happened if someone else didn't donate the blood?"