Chapter 50- close your eyes

"Venus, we found the O negative blood and violet will be fine now," Mrs. Chivalry says and I take a deep breath in.

"Thank you," I mutter and she smiles.

"The other two boys are also good. Couple of broken bones and fractures but both of them will be fine too," she says and I nod.

"Can I- can I—" I start to ask and she nods, understandably.

"They aren't awake yet, but you can go," she says and I nod as I leave to see them.

___

I walk into the hallway and notice Tyler standing outside of a room, peeking in through the window. While Chris and Kyle are standing outside of different rooms and looking inside.

A doctor walks out of the room where Tyler's waiting outside for and he smiles. "She will be our for couple of hours but she is fine now, no need to worry," he smiles and Tyler literally hugs the doctor before rushing inside.

Kate and Chris also rush inside with him and I take this chance to go in Ian's room.

I slowly walk in and close the door behind me. He is laying on the bed with a bandage wrapped around his forehead, right arm and leg.

I sit down on the chair next to him and breath out slowly. I slowly take his hand in mine and look at him, breathing through the ventilator.

"Ian, I'm- I'm sorry about everything. I- I wish you could hear me right now. I'm here to bid my final goodbye, as this might be my last. You will probably start to hate me after Kate will tell you what I did. But, trust me, I didn't mean to hurt any of you. I just can't exactly tell you guys about this or else you guys will come with me anywhere I go. I- I have cancer Ian, stage III leukemia. I don't think all the chemo and radiation will help but my doctor wants to try it out so guess I'll give it a try."

I slowly caress his forehead and kiss it. "Whatever happens to me, just- just know that- that you have done so much for me. You- you fought with your father to keep me in your house when my mom was mad at me. You have been protective towards me. You have supported me through everything i have done. I couldn't have asked for a better friend, I love you Ian."

I slowly get up and wipe away my tear. I take couple of steps back and finally leave the room. I notice that Tyler and others coming out of Violet's and go into Ian's. I take this chance to go to Violet's.

I slowly walk in and look around to find blood bag hanging on the side, she is also breathing ventilator right now.

"Hey violet," I breath out and sit on the side. "It's- it's me. I- I can talk to you about anything so easily but I'm sorry for not giving you my blood tonight. If I would've given you my blood, you could've died with me. I'm not allowed to give blood when I have leukemia. I'm so sorry Violet, I am."

I just look at her and hold her hand in mine. "I will miss you Violet, so much. Out of all of you guys, you have always supported me and never gave up on me. I- I need you Violet, I need you to- to tell me everything will be fine. I need you to tell me that I will be fine. I'm sorry."

I leave her room, crying. This is harder than I thought. I can't do this without them. Cayson's door opens and a doctor comes out.

"Is- is he fine?" I ask and she nods.

"We have fixed the broken bones in surgery, he will be perfectly fine. Excuse me," she leaves and I slowly walk inside his room.

His legs are covered in bandages and so is his neck. He is sleeping peacefully while his heart beats at a normal rate.

"Hey there little shit, I- I don't know what to tell you. Ever since I met you, you have only made me happy. You made me forget about the bad things in my life, you made me realize my worth. You taught me how to love and I will never forget you nor stop loving you. When I met you, I was broken, not on my best terms but you dealt with it anyways," I let out a chuckle.

  "You made me laugh, you made me happy, you made me feel loved. That's all I ever wanted, for someone to love me for who I am. Now, I found my mom who loves me unconditionally, I found you who loves me. But, telling you about my cancer wouldn't be right for you. I want to do right by you Cayson, I will if I know you're happy, with or without me. I love you," I peck his lips before leaving the room slowly.

___

I sit in the waiting room, waiting for Mrs. Chivalry to come with her stuff. I called mom and told her about this and they decided to come with me to Washington. It's where Macy's college is anyways so she didn't mind.

I look around and find people being reunited with their families after surgeries. I smile knowing that I have the best family in the world, who are ready to do anything for me. I am blessed to have them.

I will be fine.

"Are you ready Venus?" Mom asks as they pull the bags with them. Mrs. Chivalry, Macy, and Dr. Helton follow.

I nod and get up. "I think so."

"So you won't even say goodbye before leaving?" I hear Kate behind me, as I turn around I see her and Liam standing before me.

"I- I can't do this Kate, I can't say goodbye to you," I whisper back and she walks towards me.

"I can't see you leave Venus, I hate to see you go like this. Please," she whispers back.

"I need to go, my flight is in an hour. Just remember the promise you gave me," I say and hug her one last time. "Bye Liam."

"If you need anything, call us, okay?" Liam asks and I nod.

"Goodbye Venus," Kate cries in Liam's arms.

"Kate, close your eyes," I say and I turn the other way when she does.

In an instant I leave the hospital with my family to the airport.

I will miss this, I will miss them. If I am lucky enough, I will come back. Even though they will hate me, at least I will know that they are happy.

A tear rolls down my eyes and I think about everything that has ever happened. All the moments we shared with each other. Those are the only memories I will be cherishing for however long I have.

___

Hey hey hey, yeah you guys probably hate me right now for doing this to Venus but I have thought about it ever since I started writing this story.

It also breaks my heart to do this to Venus, who has already gone through too much.

Also, sorry for the short chapter, it just shows how Venus is leaving everyone and everything behind.

Anyways, I have updated a lot since the last couple of days because I have spring break and nothing else to do. But, not the updates might not be this frequent after this chapter because my school is starting tomorrow.

Don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen. It really motivates me to write more and update more frequently.