Chapter 29- horny ass monster

As I'm driving back to the barn, I turn to the side and look at a drunk Cayson. I laugh to myself as he's muttering random things.

He is literally super drunk because he took 16 shots and drank 3 beer bottles.

Apparently, I'm taking a break from alcohol at this moment as it is just as addictive as the drugs.

Ian is making sure about it and didn't let me touch any drinks. Even though the first round was on me, they all drank but I didn't and to accompany me, neither didn't Ian.

He is literally the sweetest friend anyone could ask for.

Sometimes when I think about everyone in my life, I think about how I don't deserve them. They can't see me destroy myself whereas that's what I'm good at.

But, after meeting Cayson, it's changed a bit. I can be suicidal many times but it's not the same as it used to be.

Because of Cayson and my friends, I actually want to live my life. They're all important to me and I don't want to disappoint them.

I will live my life and won't try to sabotage my career either.

"Hey Stavish?" Cayson whispers, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Yeah?" I reply back in an instant.

I take the turn into the barn and park the car. I notice that my friends are already here, safe and sound, delivered by Ian.

I turn to face Cayson and find him smiling. There is a smile etched onto his face and he looks away and chuckles.

The moon shines through the windshield and onto my face. He turns to face me and comes a little closer to me.

He raises his hand towards my cheeks and slightly brushed the back of his hand and I closed my eyes. "You're so beautiful," he whispers.

I smile to myself and open my eyes to find his emerald green eyes, very close to mine. I close my eyes and i could feel our nose touching and lips just inches apart. His hand still resting on my cheek and I quickly look away.

"Cayson we're uh- we're here," I clear my throat and point to the barn house.

"Why do you do that?" He asks.

I look at him and confusion takes over my face. "Do what?"

He sighs. "Pull away. It's like you know you want to give in but something is stopping you," he mutters.

"Because something is stopping me," I mutter back.

"Please Venus, just trust me. I promise I won't hurt you," he says and the words are slurred as they come out of his mouth. 

"It's not you Cayson, it's me," I reply back. "I don't know if you'd understand it but I need to tell you something."

He waits for me to give him my answer but I don't. At this moment he is drunk and maybe he won't remember anything next morning.

"It's best that I tell you everything when you're sobered up," I say.

"I'll quickly freshen up then," he mutters are tries to open the car door.

I quickly stop him and smile. "Not tonight, tomorrow."

He sighs and frowns. "Promise me?"