Chapter 19- there's more where that came from

"Wake up," Kate says as she pulls the blanket but I keep holding onto it.

"Go away Kate," I groan and pull the blanket back to myself.

"Vee you need to see this, get up," she shouts but I sneak my head under the pillow.

"No," I mutter and I hear the door open but nobody says anything for a moment. I hear some shuffling and figure that it's Chris as usual.

"Vee, come on," she says and moves the curtains to the side and the rays of sun fall on me and I curl up into a ball and face the other way.

"Come sleep next to me," I say but she doesn't come.

I feel someone right next to my bed and without looking, I decide to pull that person onto the bed.

I hear Kate chuckle and apparently I accidentally pulled Chris, who is now laying down right next to me.

I groan and pull my blanket down and turn to face the person and I was quiet shocked.

I quickly pull the blankets back to myself when I realize that I'm half naked in my bed. Whenever I sleep, I usually only wear the really short shorts which look like underwear and a random crop top or sports bra.

Nobody just randomly comes in my room without my permission so I don't have to worry about my clothing.

Anyways, you can come in my room and not find the bed for half hour because that's how huge my room is.

"Hey," he says and I just blink at him. "Um... hello?"

I look away and find ways to cover my mouth because of my morning breath. It doesn't smell bad but still that is so unhygienic.

"I uh- I'll quickly go—" I start and try to get out of bed, but don't realize that he is tangled up into my blanket when I pulled him, and I just end up falling down on top of him.

He quickly grabs me by my waist and stays there looking up at my hazel brown eyes. I look down at him and I see a smile on his face while I look at his emerald green eyes.

I put both my hands out and try to get up and quickly wrap the blanket around me and sit up in my bed.

He also sits up and looks at me from the other side of the bed. I hear Kate fake a cough to get our attention and I quickly look at her who has a huge smile on her face.

"What- what are you doing here?" I ask Cayson who slowly stands up and fixes the rolled up sleeves of his shirt.

Damn, those muscular arms and sharp ass jaw is all I need.

I internally smack my head and look away. I don't even know for how long i was staring at him.

Creepy?

Yes, definitely.

"Now that I see you've just woken up, I'm sure you don't know," Cayson starts and I raise my eyebrows and look at Kate who's smiling at me.

"Know what?" I ask as Cayson looks at late and then back at me.

"Our performance. Someone recorded it and put it up on the internet and guess how many views we got overnight?" He excitedly says and narrow my eyes.

"Um... a thousand?" I ask and he shakes his head sideways.

"Try again."

"Two thousand?"

"Nope."

"Okay, well five thousand is the max."

He chuckles and shakes his head sideways. "Try adding some more digits."

"One hundred thousand?"

"Nope."

"Oh I know it," I start and smile at him. "Five hundred thousand."

He looks disappointed at this moment and shakes his head sideways and sighs deeply. "Is that what you thought of our performance last night?" His voice almost doh ding hurt.

"No no I meant we did really good for our first time but I don't know how many views we got. Also, five hundred thousand already sounds like a lot of digits," I reply back and the frown leaves his face instantly.

"Well, guess it," he says and I groan and look at Kate who knows how mad I could get by these guessing games.

"Listen, I know you don't know me that well but, I hate these guessing games just like I hate surprises. So, either say how many views we got or I will go to sleep."

"Well, we can change that today. How about dinner, you and me? So, I could get to know you," he suggests and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Seriously Kate?" I look at Kate in disbelief. I know she told him to play the guessing game with me so I could tell him about how we don't know each other.

Good move Kate.

She shrugs and smiles.

Yup, guilty as charged.

"So, dinner?" He asks and I don't respond for a moment and just observe him.

It is a good plan to be honest. It's a better way for us to get to know each other well.

I know nothing about him except that he's a varsity baseball dude who always seems happy. Who doesn't know how to hold or swing a hockey stick. Who sings, plays guitar and keyboards. Who's dad is filthy rich but he doesn't brag about it. Who loves his music more than anything and everything.

I think I know everything about him pretty well.

I sigh deeply. "Fine, at 8," I say and he smiles and nods. "Sharp."

"It's a date then," he says and I scoff.

"Yeah, you know what take those dumb ideas out of your pea sized brain because honey you're already too far from being my friend, to start with. Anyways, it sounds like a plan," I reply and he dramatically puts his hand on his chest.

"That right there almost hurt," he says.

"Oh really, didn't it hurt when you fell from heaven and landed on your face?" I fake a smile and his playfully smile starts to turn into a frown now.

"Now that one actually hurt Stavish."

"Did it hurt, when you fell out of someone's ass into the toilet, you little shit?"

"Meanie, that hurts more."

Now, he was seriously frowning so hard.

"If you keep frowning like that, it will be permanently etched to your face," I say and his frown just stays there.

His lips forms into a pout slowly and I look at how cute he looks with his messy brunette hair. His dimples slowly appearing as he starts pouting and half smiling.

I shake my head sideways at how silly and childish he is.

"Those insults are too cruel Stavish, you know I'm a baby and they actually hurt my feeling. My heart broke into millions of pieces," he pouts and I fake a smile at him.

"There's more where that came from, better make your way out of here," I say as I get up and rush to the bathroom.

___

Hey guys don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen.

Thank you!