Chapter 32- how am i gonna make pizza now, of you?

"What are we making?" Cayson asks as I'm cutting vegetables.

"We aren't making anything. I am making sugar cookies," I correct him as he stands up from his seat and stands next to me.

"I can make them."

"And let you burn them? I think not," I reply back. "Chris and Ian are quite serious about the sugar cookies. They only like it when I bake it for them. So, if you make any mistake, they will be pissed at you."

He frowns. "C'mon Stavish I'm sure I can do something," he offers.

I look at the vegetables and back at him. "Can you cut the vegetables?"

He scoffs and smiles. "Piece of cake."

I put the knife down and move the vegetables to his side and he grabs a tomato. He smashes the knife on the tomato making it roll all over the counter.

He grabs the tomato again and tries to cut it by pressing the knife on it but it keeps rolling. He groans.

I laugh while standing next to him and looking at him struggling.

"Piece of cake?" I mock him and laugh.

"Piece of hella rolling cake," he jokes. "How the hell do you cut tomatoes?"

"Oh, I thought you knew?" I ask, trying my best not to laugh.

"Of course not, all i know how to cook is ramen. I was just trying to impress you," he shrugs, making me smile.

I shake my head and take the knife from him. "This is how you cut," I start as I take the tomato in my hand and with the other hand, I hold the knife and cut the tomato in half.

"Oh, that looks easy when you do it," he says. "Why are we cutting vegetables though, i thought you were making cookies?"

"Cookies are for desert but they like the special Italian pizza so I'll be making that," I reply back.

"Homemade pizza? Sounds lit."

"You don't sound like a huge pizza fan," I inquire and he smiles.

"I'm a fan of anything you make," he winks and I roll my eyes.

"Well, you need anything?" He asks.

I turn around and find a box of flour at the top of the cabinet where I don't think I could reach. I look back at him and he walks towards the cabinet.

"I'll get it," he says.

"You won't be able to reach up there," I reply back. "Take this table."

"No, why? You don't think I'm tall enough?"

"No. I think that the flour is placed all the up so just take the table."

He shakes his head sideways, sticking to his word and tries to get the flour. I don't say anything and just look at him struggle.

"The table could really help," I comment but he ignores it.

He tries jumping but he couldn't get it while jumping. He stands on his tiptoes and almost reaches the box.

I sigh deeply.

"Stop sighing, you're stressing me out," he says while putting both his arms up, in order to get the box of flour.

"Why did I ask you to get it for me?" I groan.

"Cause I'm here and happy to help," he replies back.

"I could've finished making my pizzas by now," I say and he scoffs while he pushes himself up with one arm on the counter.

"Yeah right," he snorts.

He pushes himself up one last time and gets hold of the box of flour and looks back at me with a smile. I narrow my brows at him while he slowly gets the box down.

My eyes widen but before I could tell him, he decides to turn the box sideways. He doesn't realize that the box is open, almost all of the flour falls onto him.

I gasp and look at him whose face is now completely covered with the flour. The box stays up at the cabinet and he slowly looks up to find me staring at him.

For a second I just look at him but later on burst out laughing. I hold onto my stomach and bend down on my knees as I keep laughing.

I open my eyes and find him looking at me. "What- what the fuck did you do?" I try not to laugh but suddenly burst out laughing again.

"Seriously?" I ask as I stop laughing but a smile visible on my face. "You dropped all of the flour. How am I gonna make pizza now, of you?"

I laugh again.

"Are you- are you okay?" I ask in between laughs.

He nods and looks at me with a smile on his face. I finally stop laughing and take a deep breath in. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He just shrugs.

"It's nice seeing you laugh," he replies.

I take a cloth from the side and walk closer to him to wipe away the flour. As he's looking at me, he tries to get the flour once again. He forgets that it's open and it falls out of his hand and the flour falls on my head and I'm covered in flour now.

I slowly open my eyes and look at Cayson, who's standing right in front of me. I breath out and the flour on my nose and it falls down.

Cayson blinks at me and breaks out into hysterical laughter. He points to my face and laughs a little more.

Just looking at him laugh makes me want to laugh too. I also break out into laughter. Now, both of us are standing in the kitchen, covered in flour, and laughing.

"What is happening?" A confused Chris walks into the kitchen and both of us stop laughing and turn to look at my friends.

They are all holding onto paper bags which are all filled up with clothes and decors. Kate walks in who has a huge smile etched to her face. Lastly, Ian walks in and narrows his brows.

"Uhm," I clear my throat and look at Cayson who's trying hard not to laugh.

I couldn't keep it in any longer and burst out laughing as Cayson also joins me. "Are we suppose to laugh too?" Tyler asks.

"Actually, uh- he was trying to get the flour so I could make the dough but it was half open and it all fell on him and then me," I explain the situation with a smile on my face.

"You two, go take a shower, Kate and I will clean this up," violet says and I nod.

"Key to your room?" I ask violet and she tosses a key.

"Don't worry guys, Tyler and I will clean it up," Chris offers Kate.

Slowly, Cayson and I walk out of the kitchen and to the bedrooms. I walk right behind Cayson and follow him into my room.

"Wha- what?" Cayson asks in a confused manner.

"My clothes," I reply back and point towards my bag of clothes.

"Oh," he breathes out.

I grab my back and leave the room. I look back and find Cayson lookin at me with a smile before closing the door behind me.

___

I seriously fall in love with Venus and Cayson a little bit everyday. I love writing their scenes together because they are completely opposite.

Cayson is such a cutie.

Don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen. It really motivates me to write more for you guys!