Chapter 22- he invaded our privacy

"So, how was the date?" Kate asks, emphasizing on the word date.

I look away with a small smile on my face when I notice the boys angrily sitting down on my bed while violet and Kate help me clean my closet.

They are still hung up on the fact that Cayson snuck me away from them and they didn't get to know about it.

Anyways, I do wonder how he knew about my friends being there.

"Fine," I reply back.

"Firstly, how did he know about us? Secondly, how dare he take you away from us? Thirdly, i think he should pay for what he did. Lastly, did you have fun?" Tyler starts possessive but starts to speak softer than before.

I smile and hang the black dress I wore yesterday night.

"Answer to your first question is I don't know and I'm as curious as you are. Secondly, he is quiet daring now that he messed with you guys. Lastly, I did have fun," I reply back and Kate chuckles.

"No comment on making him pay?" She asks and I just shake my head sideways.

"Why not? He invaded our privacy," Tyler says and we all laugh.

"Invade your privacy? C'mon give him a little credit that he had the balls to steal me away from you guys when he knows not to mess with you guys," I reply back.

"I think he owes us for taking you away," Chris says.

"Don't involve me in it," i reply back and half chuckle at all the jokes he cracked.

Of course, that little shit had to make very stupid and illogical inferences about 'The Great Gatsby' after I told him that it's my favorite movie.

I remember we got stuck on the topic of me being a vegetarian. He stated that he is also a vegetarian but I find that hard to believe because of how much he was debating against me about eating meat.

"Okay, we couldn't see you last night because we kind of fell asleep at your place. But, I want to know everything that happened," Kate excitedly says as she pulls me on the bed with the others and violet also joins us.

Kate lays down next to Chris, holding onto him from the side. I lay down on Ian's chest who is laying down on Chris's leg vertically. Tyler is laying down horizontally on Ian's feet and violet jumps and lays down on Tyler.

Thank god my room has a two king sized bed combined together where all of us can sleep and not brush past each other.

"Well, it started with him taking me away, and, that too on a chopper to philly," I say and their eyes almost popped out. "We had dinner at his place and talked. Then, we took his limousine and he took me to this desert house where they served delicious cake. Then we flew back to New York and I came home at 2 in the morning."

"Wow," is all violet could say while others were shocked.

"Talk about the perfect first date," Kate wiggles her eyebrows and I sigh and chuckle.

"A dinner," I correct her.

"No goodnight kiss?" Violet wonders and I don't respond for a moment and remember last night.

Again, we were standing pretty close in my garden when he came to drop me off to my place. We were so close to kissing each other twice but thankfully both times we were interrupted.

I remember the moments we spent with each other and just smile to myself. It was a well spent night. I had fun but, more importantly he did.

I got to know him better. Of course I knew a lot f things about him and made an inference about other things. Mostly, I was right but I got to know a lot of other things about him.