Chapter 43- end up at a freaking butcherer's place

She takes a turn into a warehouse on the sixth street which looks really sketchy and is abandoned.

She walks out of the car along with Chase and I pull up behind the gates and be right back Cayson and I follow them inside.

There are pigs, hung upside down and it smells. I quickly pinch my nose and so does Cayson and he chuckles.

"Never thought we would end up at a freaking butcherer's place tonight," he whispers and my brows furrow.

"What's tonight?" I ask and he shrugs. "Tell me."

He pauses for a moment and looks at me. I look at Mr and Mrs. Chivalry who are hiding behind a tank next to a dark room and I resume looking at Cayson.

"It's uh- its technically my birthday today, it's after midnight," he whispers and my eyes widen.

"Wait, I didn't know," I say with a frown.

"It's fine, now you do," he answers but I still frown.

"I feel bad now," I pout my lips and he smiles. He pulls me closer by my waist and pecks my pout and I smile. "Happy birthday little shit," I whisper and a big smile appears on his lips.

"Thanks Stavish," he whispers back and we divert our attention to Mr and Mrs. Chivalry. "I'll make it up to you," I whisper in his ear and follow them into the dark room.

I hear a man shouting in distance and both Cayson and I pull behind the big green tank. I stand on my tiptoes and find Richard standing in the middle with a ten year old girl sitting on the chair, crying for her mother.

"Mommy," she excitedly says and gets up but Richard doesn't let her go anywhere.

"No no no no. You're not going to your mommy just yet," Richard hisses and tears roll down the little girl's eyes.

I pull my hand to my mouth, trying to prevent myself from making any type of noise. Cayson's grip around my waist tightens and he holds me close to him.

"Richard," Mr. Chivalry hisses and holds onto Olive the same way Cayson is holding onto me. "Let go of Aurora."

Richard laughs in a evil tone as if mocking Mr. Chivalry. "You still haven't changed in 12 years, have you Chase? I'm going to give your daughter to you both when I know the location of my daughter."

"She's not only your daughter, she's as much mine as she is yours," Mrs. Chivalry's voice breaks. "Please Richard, please let my sweet Aurora go. She hasn't done anything."

Richard smirks. "The only thing she has done is being born into your family which makes her my enemy. Now, give me the location of my daughter and I will gladly give her to you."

Mrs. Chivalry falls down onto her knees and cries while Mr. Chivalry holds onto her. "I don't know where she is," she says and Richard fakes a laugh.

"Oh really? Mr. Denton Thought otherwise when I asked him very nicely," he says and Mrs. Chivalry's eyes widen in shock.

"What did you do to him?" She asks and he shrugs.

"Something he deserved for not telling me about my daughter's whereabouts. Now, if you want your daughter back, tell me where our daughter is," he threatens her and tears are constantly rolling down her eyes.

"How low can you possibly go down to Richard? Kidnapping my daughter is just too low," she says and he looks at Aurora them back at her.

"Well then, I will gladly let Chase take her if you stay with me," he offers and she stands up and nods.