Chapter 11- i say we take it up a notch

I️ hurry my way to the school because apparently I'm late. What's new?

I️ reach my anatomy class and see my friends sitting down in their usual spot, leaving a desk open for me.

"Hey guys," I️ say and they turn to face me.

"Hey there," Kate says.

"There's our new superstar," Tyler winks which makes me chuckle.

I try not to blink so much in a second but my eyes have been burning since last night. It's like my eyes are on fire. God, this burns!

"Hey you okay?" Ian asks as he notices the water forming in my eyes.

"Yeah, just allergies," I️ nod it off and pull out my eye drops. "You mind?"

Ian gets up from his desk and takes the eye drops from my hand. I️ sit down on a desk and he slowly puts the eye drops in my eyes and I take it and put it back in my bag.

"Thanks," I️ reply and wipe away the water. "Anyways guess what?"

"Justin wants to sign a contract with you?" Tyler asks and I️ scoff.

"I hate to break it to you but unfortunately no. Mom gave me permission to kickstart her show next week," I️ tell them and their mouth hung open.

Yeah, probably because mom never does anything for me. She would do it if she sees a benefit in it for herself.

"Don't catch them flies," I️ say and they close their mouths. "So, Cayson and I are going to have our first concert slash first song together."

"That's so amazing," Kate says and I️ nod.

"So, what made her say yes?" Ian asks and I️ realize that I️ lost that stupid little bet to that little shit.

Shit, I️ just realized that he is gonna make me do something for him and I️ can't deny it.

"Fuck me," I️ mutter, hoping in my mind but I️ said it out loud.

"Excuse me?" Ian says breaking my train of thoughts.

"I didn't really mean that but I️ kind of realized that I️ lost a bet."

"Damn, since when do you lose bets?" Tyler asks.

"Since cayson," Kate mutters and I️ scoff.

"Well, I'll know what he wants me to do by the end of the day. Until then, I'm happy to be here with myself."

Tyler changes the topic by cracking a joke and everyone laughs but Kate seems to be looking at me. She walks closer to me.

"Ever since Cayson entered your life, everything has been changing. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, he has a chance?" Kate whispers in my ear when no one paying attention to us.

"C'mon Kate, that little shit doesn't stand a chance. Anyways, who would want to date a psychotic orphan who goes ballistic when angry and who almost ran someone over when she was drunk and high on drugs?"

Kate takes my hand in hers. "C'mon its all in the past," she says and I️ look at her for a brief moment before looking away.

"Yeah," I️ mutter under my breath before Kate sits in her spot and Helton walks in.

___

"He is so going to regret this," Tyler huffs as I️ take a bite of my sandwich and take a sip of my juice.

"I️ have been telling you guys about this. I️ have just the plan to make him suffer and maybe something more which is in that box I️ found," I️ say.

"I️ say we take it up a notch this time," Chris suggests and now he has my full attention. He gives us this one mysterious look and that one blasting smirk and we know what he's talking about.

"C'mon we can't," violet says but I️ don't listen to her neither does Chris nor Tyler.

"Oh yeah we can," I️ say and Tyler nods.

"And we will," Chris says.

"We don't have enough time to set it all up. We have five minutes of lunch left and we are back in his class," Kate replies but we already started planning the plan.

"I got the red horn," Tyler says as he pulls a red horn out of his backpack.

Chris smirks and pulls out glue from his bag. "I️ got lots of glue."

"I️ got your back too bro," Ian says as he pulls out some more glue from his backpack.

"I'll be the distractor," violet says.

"I'll help keep an eye out for you guys when you're in there," Kate suggests.

Suddenly I️ get a text message from a number whom I️ know very discreetly. I️ quickly get up.

"I️ know where to find the last ingredient," I️ say and leave with my bag to the back of the school.

When I️ reach there, I️ see someone standing there with their back facing me. "What'd you get?"

He turns around and smirks. "Stuff that seriously knocks you out. One pill and you're in LaLa land," he says as he walks towards me.

"I'll take it," I️ reply and pull out some cash from my bag. "I️ don't want any more fake stuff Jerry. The pills you gave me last time, didn't work."

"Oh honey, they work. They work perfectly fine but your body is used to strong stuff like this one here," he points to the pills he got.

He hands me the pills and I️ hand him the money. "See you around Venus."

My eyes follow him as he disappears from my sight. I️ sigh deeply and pull out some water.

Suddenly I️ feel a tap on my shoulder and I️ quickly throw the pills in my bag and turn around, ready to throw a punch.

"Geez Stavish it's me. Why are you so paranoid? No ones gonna kill you," Cayson puts his hands in the air and I️ pull my arm back to myself.

"A girl's gotta keep herself safe, you never know when something bad happens," I️ say and he looks towards the direction in which Jerry disappeared.

"He's a messed up kid Stavish, don't interact with him," Cayson warns me and I️ chuckle.

"Who do you think you are to tell me what to do and what not to do?" I️ ask and smile as I️ stand closer to him.

"Guess nobody but if you're going to sing with me, I️ need to know the type of people you hang out with. I️ can't let the media find out something about you that I️ don't know," Cayson says as he come a little closer to me.

We are now only a few inches apart and I️ can smell his minty cinnamon breath on my forehead.

"There's a lot that you don't know about me," I️ say and leave so I️ can go get the last thing we need for our plan.

___

Don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen. Also, comment and tell me what you guys think.

Thank you guys, bye!