Protection

Pink Orchid really never had left the room since the day she arrived inside the Snow Blaze City , she just didn't want to be a burden to anyone since they were in recovery of there Kingdom from being taking over by the Fire Tribe.

Also in that case, she was also in the Ying Kong Shi's room. Pacing back and forth and admiring the details of the decor room she had suddenly stopped as her aura then formed ,looking down at her hands a sudden  pink glow formed just the as she sighed and she looked away.

"It wouldn't hurt to try would it?"

Deciding to leave the room , she had open the doors as her eyes then gazed upon the beautiful horizon before her. The Ice Kingdom had such a great view from above , the scene was vivid giving the Kingdom a strong structure that still stood strong.

Catching  her eyes below, she had spotted Ka Suo below the ice lake just by himself without anyone to accompany. His emotions were strong and she could even feel his pain from afar. Wanting to accompany him, she slowly made her way towards the ice lake and carefully made her way towards him while she stopped herself right next to him.

Maybe if she gotten closer to him and gain a bit of his, she can slowly observe him before making her move.

It would be a bit weird to have a random stranger come and save the day right? Either way Pink Orchid had to still be aware and be smart in this serious situation.

"The feeling you are carrying is making you suffer way more than losing your spiritual powers. You must be carrying a lot of unwanted emotions that you are slowly burying yourself" Pink Orchid said.

Just from thinking about it, Pink Orchid grew up to a environment where there was really no emotions to begin with. The ancestors had taught her how to avoid feelings and concentrate on something more than just emotions, emotions make you weak and undetermined for your future, But your strength as a immortal you need to learn and be prepared for what's worse. Cherry Blossoms only live a short amount of time but since they are living in the Ice Kingdom, it wont wither.

Ka Suo looked over at Pink Orchid in surprised , hos blank expression soon showed a small smile as he shifted his body to look at her, her words were affectionate and delicate and she had seemed to be a very nice person to talk to. He had wondered about this woman several days ago since she suddenly appeared in the Ice Kingdom without any explanation and lucky enough she was here right next to him at this very moment.

"Your name is Pink Orchid?"

"That I am -"

"Why is your name Pink Orchid?" He asked curiously.

Pink Orchid gave him a warm smile as she adored his curiosity, his expression was  much more of a child when he was so eager to know her. Looking at the horizon before them, she really didn't know why her name was Pink Orchid but all she remembered was she was named that for a very specific reason.
The reason that made who she was today.