Pregnancy

Mermaid Saint had watched the Orchid flowers bloom miraculously withing the passed months, Pink Orchid was not in fact pregnant physically but spiritually.

She had given birth to the Cherry Blossoms life and each day every tree was blooming so beautifully after her.

"She is quite a mother to these tree" Mermaid Saint said.

Lan Shang giggled as she ran around the tree, admiring the beautiful nature of the tree.

"Pink Orchid made them all sprout ! I was starting to get worried when these trees didn't bloom anymore. Ah, Mermaid Saint does that mean she won't wither anymore?" Lan Shang asked her grandmother.

This really wasn't a question that she could answer, turning to her princess Mermaid Saint shook her head as she watched the leaves bloom.

"We are not so sure, but I really hope she won't. Pink Orchid is not only a spirit but a blessing to all three kingdoms. She have given us the true meaning of life, we have not yet seen any threats that are coming or any hate from the Fire Kingdom. I believe she is the true peace maker"

Lan Shang smiled widely as she held her hands against her chest. Pink Orchid was like a sister to her, hearing her being praised and being the peace maker made Lan Shang happy.

"Mermaid Saint, I really do miss her. I miss her a lot. I hope she can come home sooner" she said sadly .

Mermaid Saint chuckled to herself as she went over towards Lan Shang.

"She will come back , I know Ying Kong Shi and her could never be separated. Nothing would stop them two"

Lan Shang held unto her grandmother while the both enjoyed the birth of the trees.

Back at the palace, Wei Yongzheng was utterly amused by the foundation of the Kingdom. Since Ying Kong Shi and the other had all left to search for there Queen, Wei Yongzheng decided to stay behind so he can try to demolish his own mother.

Each time he tries to harm his mother, something would stop him from doing so, his mind wanted to kill her but his heart ached. During the game of some checkers with one of the Ice Tribesmen, his mind started to wander about so many things.
Did he really changed? Did his bitterness subdued because of his love for Pink Orchid?
In frustration, Wei Yongzheng messed up the pieces of the checkers as he got up and left.

Wei Yongzheng hated his new self and he hated the way he still in love with Pink Orchid.

It has been awhile since Lian Ji had a bit of fun, her tear stone had started to glow as a smirk appeared on her face

It has been awhile since Lian Ji had a bit of fun, her tear stone had started to glow as a smirk appeared on her face. Getting in disguise, Lian Ji made her way towards the destination as she was met with Huo Yi standing just at the cliff of the shore. Hatred started to run through her veins as she was confronted by the man she had once adored. Huo Yi opened his mouth as he walked around the empress,leaning in to taunt her was enough and she had wanted to rio his face off.

 Huo Yi opened his mouth as he walked around the empress,leaning in to taunt her was enough and she had wanted to rio his face off

"Still as beautiful as ever" Huo Yi said,

Lian Ji scoffed at her sarcasm as she spoke.

"What is it that you want? Mercy? Ying Kong Shi could of had killed you right from the spot if your daughter didn't interfere"

Huo Yi loved the way Lian Ji had hated him, but he had ways of messing up her reputation if she didn't do as he says.

"Lian Ji, Lian Ji. So much dignity you have. If you haven't forgotten. You were the reason of your sons pain? "

Lian Ji glared at Huo Yi at his statement, she had never hurt her son. Ying Kong Shi deserved to be the King and he deserves to rule the kingdom.

"Hah, Huo Yi you think you can crawl under my skin so quickly?"

Huo Yi laughed at the challenge she had given, it was so easy to tear her down.

"If your son knew about you telling me about all the princes and princesses weak spots and killing all his siblings because of you? Wouldn't you think he will hate you for that? You betrayed not only the Kingdom but your son. You will make him the laughing stock of the kingdom and everyone will look down on him as a fool"

Lian Ji clenched her jaw as he took the advantage, turning away from his gaze Huo Yi had laughed as he placed his hands unto her cheeks.

"Lian Ji, if you still want your son on the throne. Listen to me and do as I say. The Fire Kingdom will protect your son"

His words were like poison, Lian Ji had fallen for his trap and she could never get away from him.

"Now , I will soon attack the Kingdom again. Lian Ji, you are so easy to fool. Now that they are not in the Kingdom to occupy it. I will attack"