Accepting Fate

Laying Ying Kong Shi carefully unto her bed,Pink Orchid had tucked him in and made sure that he was comfortable. Watching his resting face Pink Orchid didn't want to shed more tears. When hes resting, he seemed to be at peace, nothing seemed to be bothering him at this moment. Reaching for his hands she had held his hands in her palms as she slowly brush her lips upon his hand.

"Ying Kong Shi, I caused you so much pain haven't I? I left you without you knowing and caused you and your brother even more trouble than I already am. You had already suffered enough why am I still hurting you? I didn't even get anything done, to save you and your brother Ka Suo, I am not doing enough like I should, You are my distraction and I am wasting time to be with you that I forgotten what I was really meant to do. "

Pink Orchid sighed to herself as she looked down, holding his hands tightly in hers she then spoke again to get her feelings all out.

"I wont make you suffer anymore Ying Kong Shi,  I promised to help you so I will keep my promise and to do so"

Placing his hand back to his side, Pink Orchid had gotten up and left her room to go to her sacred place. Leaving the palace her step mother had sighed as she turned from the view from her child, it was sad to see the pain with these two but all she could do now as a mother is be supportive.

"My only daughter , please be safe"

Running herself out of the palace gates and entering herself straight into the woods, she had hurried herself into the old abandoned Cherry Blossom tree that was still standing tall . When she first encountered this place, she was exploring the forest that no one never really go into. The forest was a place to get lost easily but for Pink Orchid she was glad that her sense of direction was good. Maybe it was the tree that helped her without a doubt. Approaching the tree her legs then wobbled by themselves as she dropped unto her knees and looked up at the old bark.

"My great Cherry Blossom Ancestors, this is your Pink Orchid speaking. I have noticed my wrong being and of being blinded by love this whole time. You have the rights to punish me ancestors. I just don't understand as much ancestors, how love can turn us into someone so different. I gave you an oath, till this day forward I will focus on the main problem and to bring peace just please Cherry Blossom Ancestors, Please undo the curse for Ying Kong Shi!" Begging for her ancestors, the wind then shifted as she looked around her environment. Her heart begin to pound through her chest as she heard there voice in the winds.

"Pink Orchid, we never meant to hurt you. You could never fight your way away from fate, you had gave us a oath previously for a second chance. You can not fail us again"

The wind suddenly stopped in place as her eyes focused on the white enchanted flower that was blooming in front of her, it had looked just like the flower that Ying Kong Shi had given her before.

The enchanted flower was a flower from the Cherry Blossom Ancestors, It was a way to show Pink Orchid that she was always been forgiven and for her actions to be wise and to learn. They never wanted to intend to hurt there beloved Orchid but she also didn't realize the truth of it either so they will show her the truth for her to remember why she had chose this path.

Crawling towards the enchanted flower, she then plucked the flower as she stared mysteriously at it. The mist then traveled up towards her arms as it glowed repeatedly leaving her blindly into another vision.

 The mist then traveled up towards her arms as it glowed repeatedly leaving her blindly into another vision