Unsettled Buisness

The rain continued pouring throughout the day, Ying Kong Shi seemed to be a bit closer to Pink Orchid ever since she had told him her story.

Ying Kong Shi didn't even budge or kept his eyes off of her this what made Pink Orchid feel a bit uncomfortable but slowly liking the attention that she was getting from him.

Every facial expression and body movement Pink Orchid did , Ying Kong Shi had mimic along leaving Pink Orchid to giggle, he had started to feel a bit more alive when he was with her. Happiness was what he felt, and that was never a feeling he had felt other than his brother.

 Happiness was what he felt, and that was never a feeling he had felt other than his brother

"I have to go back home, Wei Yongzheng will be worried" she said,

Ying Kong Shi looked out the entrance to see the condition, it was getting late and the rain was still heavy. Gazing back to her he then frowned.

"Why not just stay the night? When the rain die down then you can head back"

He was right, Wei Yongzheng must have been home by now wondering about her but at least she had left him a note that she was out. Biting unto her lips she had nodded and decided to stay.

"Do you know how to dance?" Ying Kong Shi asked while Pink Orchid kept her poker face.

"Dance?"

Ying Kong Shi gave a sly smirk as he got up and held out his hand, Pink Orchid stared at his posture as he stood there proudly awaiting for her approval. Pink Orchid wanted to deny but she rather try something new, it never hurt to try. Slowly placing her hands unto his, he had held unto her hand tightly and pulled her towards him as she twirled into his arms. There face was inches apart, from one another.

Yun Fei was so breathe taking, how can he woo her so quickly?
Ying Kong Shi led Pink Orchid along his steps as she followed hon, he gazed unto her eyes.

"Pink Orchid, I am glad you exist. Thank you for everything you had done for me"

Stepping from side to side, Ying Kong Shi  slowly twirled Pink Orchid into a dip. Holding unto Pink Orchid, Ying Kong Shi couldn't resist, Even when she was in form she is still as beautiful as the tree that stands..
Inching himself closer to Pink Orchid, her closed her eyes tightly as his lips was just about to touch hers, his vision started to mess with him when Yan Da appeared before him. He furrowed his eyebrows as he shook his head to see Pink Orchid again, snapping his head towards the entrance,he pulled Pink Orchid back to her feet and placed her behind him for saftey . The immortal stood before them as his face scanned the both of them with pity.

Wei Yongzheng laid his eyes on Ying Kong Shi , he felt nothing but rage bursting through and the urge of snapping him was at peek

Wei Yongzheng laid his eyes on Ying Kong Shi , he felt nothing but rage bursting through and the urge of snapping him was at peek. How dare he take his women away from him when he already took everything?

"Ying Kong Shi, I finally get to meet you on person" he hissed.

Pink Orchid eyes widen when he mentioned his name, what was going on and why did Wei Yongzheng mentioned Yun Fei as Ying Kong Shi?

"Who are you" Ying Kong Shi asked

A harsh laughter soon escaped his mouth as he quickly casted his spell to get Ying Kong Shi back to his immortal form.

Pink Orchid stumbled back as she watched Yun Fei transformed, the mortal disguised outfit that Ying Kong Shi had on burned off of him . His white Ice Robe appeared right after the clothes degenerated as his snow white hair turned to a visible white. His brown eyes started to change back to blue and he was now back to his original form.

Now Ying Kong Shi know that Wei Yongzheng was not ally but a foe.

"You have the nerves to step foot and take Pink Orchid away"

Pink Orchid was stunned, everything was escalating so fast that she couldn't process everything correctly.

Ying Kong Shi closely gazes at him, he didn't want to fight but if he was tempted he wouldn't mind to kill Wei Yongzheng from the spot.

"Pink Orchid and I unexpectedly met here, it was raining and I didn't want her to leave in this condition"

"We both have things to unsettle" Pulling his sword out, Wei Yongzheng didn't hesitate to battle Ying Kong Shi.

Pushing Pink Orchid from the area, Ying Kong Shi had to fight back for defense. Every swing Wei Yongzheng did Ying Kong Shi had maneuver them all. Ying Kong Shi had the open access and punched Wei Yongzheng from the back making him lose his stance but that won't stop him from getting his blade dirty with Ying Kong Shi's blood.

Having a bit more energy left, Wei Yongzheng decided to use it. Casting his ice spell, Ying Kong Shi eye widen as Wei Yongzheng released the spell unto Ying Kong Shi, Pink orchid screamed fir them to stop as she used her body to protect Ying Kong Shi, Blocking the spell was impossible, she had managed to take half of the damage but it made Pink Orchid fall from the spot while it gave her a traumatic head injury, grunting in pain from the blow. Pink Orchid was snapping in and out of consciousness.

Ying Kong Shi was furious, this wouldn't have to end this way if it was for his selfishness

Ying Kong Shi was furious, this wouldn't have to end this way if it was for his selfishness. Propping Pink Orchid against the the wooden post, he had stood up staring directly at his enemy.

Wei Yongzheng was unstable from hurting the woman he loved, his eyes fixed on Ying Kong Shi who's aura was peeking with much energy. Wei Yongzheng still stood in ground as he stared at him for his next move.

"You will be punished, but since you saved her life and tooken her in care. I will spare your life this time"

Smirking at his threats, Wei Yongzheng didn't care. He hated Ying Kong Shi and today if they both have die in vain he was willing to do so.

Giving in one more attack and striking his sword to Ying Kong Shi, Ying Kong Shi caught it in-between his palms with his strength, breaking the sword in half Ying Kong Shi and injured Wei Yongzheng from his own aura making him fall back unconscious.