Mortal Realm

Coldness devoured her and the darkness welcomed her to it's lonely lair, the hot flames soon bursted throughout her entire body making her hot and uncomfortable. Feeling every bit of her melting from the hot chambers, the black figure stood ahead of her as it was awaiting for her. Screaming out in agony, the dark figure didn't turn. It just stood there like a statue. Motionless.

Tears start to run down her face as the scene started to change, she was right back at the darkness, the lights was shown on the ice tomb. Reflecting the dead body inside. It was her, pink Orchid was just staring at her lifeless body ahead. Tears swelled her eyes from the sight, why is she afraid? Why is she afraid of dying? Hearing a sudden gasp in the ice tomb, a demonic scream burst out as she fell back in agony, watching her body trying to escape the ice tomb, the ice only had pulled her back further in.

Waking up from the constant nightmare, her eyes scanned the room as she panted. How is she still alive? Forcing herself up, the pain on her chest appeared as she grabbed ahold of it and laid back down.

The air felt different, more fresh than the Ice Kingdom. The colors here we're more vivid and everything seems cozy. How did she end up here? What is this place?

Hearing a child laugh from outside, she had met the little girl who had just ran inside towards her.

"Jie Jie you're awake, come play with me and Ge Ge"

"Aish! Chunghua, you're not supposed to be in here" the male entered the room as Pink Orchid eyes widen at him, is it really him?

"Ying Kong Shi?" She said as she gazed at him, he looked so much happy. So carefree and enjoying the life he always wanted.

"Ying Kong Shi?" The male said while he tilt his head,
"Who's that?" He said as he watched his little sister run towards him.

"Ge Ge , it's her husband she's calling" The little girl said, watching the male laughed at his younging he then squat down and pinched her cheeks.

"How do you know if she is married huh?"

"Ge Ge because every girl gets married when they grow up"

Chuckling at his little sister he then tapped her nose and pointed at her with a serious expression.

"But you won't ever ever get married when Ge Ge is around, if you lay eyes on a boy Ge Ge will punish you and the boy. Deal?"

His little sister pouted but couldn't help but agreeing with her eldest. Ruffling her hair, the male then gave orders to his younging to leave them be.

"Chunghua, go tell father that the lady is awake. Can you do that?"

The little girl nodded as she turned to Pink Orchid and waved, watching her run off the male then turned his gaze back towards Pink Orchid and swiftly smiled at the woken female.