Unusual Help From The Foe

Days had passed leaving Ying Kong Shi full with doubts, he was hoping if everyone was alright at the kingdom.

The times that he was here, all Ying Kong Shi was doing was meditating and rethinking a plan to escape this situation to get back on saving Pink Orchid from the black fog spell.

Luckily, he wasn't treated like a prisoner. Black fog had surpisingly let Ying Kong Shi have his own freedom as pleased but Ying Kong Shi was aware that he did it for a reason.

The kingdom he was in was very sacred, no form was really living here, everything just seem like a illusion and the opposite of everything else from Rue Xen City.
Studying everything one by one Ying Kong Shi subconscious made him pracautious. Ying Kong Shi had felt a urge to examine down the hall because some what or something was trying to reach out for him.
Running down the hall and looking for that energy he then saw a speck of white pollen lingering in the air as it led him towards a unknown destination. Following his guts , he had watched the pollen land in front of a door as it glowed. Watching closey at the door, Ying Kong Shi reached his hands forward but the pollen struck towards his neck leaving him stunned.

Suddenly from that afair he had felt Wei Yongzheng energy behind this door, what did the pollen do to him and why is leading him here?

Pushing the door through with the help of the pollen, he had manage to walk right through the sealed door. His eyes widen at the sight of huge dark lair that was lit up with souls, one particular white soul seemed to be very active now that Yong Kong Shi arrived but the rest of the remaining souls wasn't.

"Wei Yongzheng?"

The white soul spun around Ying Kong Shi as it was trying to tell him something.

"Maybe he's trying to tell me a way to escape? "

Leaving along with Wei Yongzheng soul,he was led out of the kingdom.

At this time Yuan Ji was in his lair trying to conserve his energy, he wouldn't be able to leave until then so it was a good way to escape since he shut himself out for the day.

Ka Suo paced himself around the room worriedly, looking over at the unconscious pair he had sighed as he felt a sudden energy burst in the room. Taking another look he had watched the seal broke from the two as Wei Yongzheng rose up immediatley.

"We have to prepare for the worse" he said leaving Ka Suo shocked, but he didn't do anything but nod .

Ying Kong Shi ran back to the kingdom as he hurried back to meet his brother, he had lost the soul along the way but he wasn't as worried because he knew where it was heading.

Ka Suo eyed his brother as he smiled widley at his brother safe arrival.

"Shi!"

"Ge!"

Reuniting again Ying Kong Shi looked at his brother as he gripped unto his arm.

"Wei Yongzheng is awake. He needs to meet all if us for an explanation"

"What about Pink Orchid? Is she awake?"

Ka Suo didn't answe h8m but he had grabbed his  brotjers arm to meet up with Wei Yongzheng.

Meeting up with Wei Yongzheng, he had glared at the both of them. He knew they couldn't stay here any longer because Yuan Ji was smart and when he finds out that they both escaped he will strike full force at any time.

"We have to speak in the mortal realm tommorow. I know Juan Ji schedules and what he does everyday ,we're not safe here. Gather everyone so they will know and I will explain as much as I can"

Ying Kong Shi didn't know if he should believe him or not but he will let it slide this time

Ka Suo had a weird feeling with Wei Yongzheng and it had made him a bit suspicious, why does he even know the black fog personally? But for some other reason Ka Suo didn't want to ruin anything  to know the truth that he was behind.

Ying Kong Shi couldn't help but think about Pink Orchid , nothing ekse was even important at this moment. Looking at Wei Yongzheng  he then asked about her instead

"Does she still carry some of your spiritual power?" He asked

Wei Yongzheng didn't gaze at him, he was hurt as much as he was. Ying Kong Shi clenched his jaw and asked again.

"Is she?"

"Shi..she must be resting we can get Huang Tuo and check up on her" Ka Suo said to his brother to comfort him.

"There is no need to be sugar coating. Like I said, I will explain more tomorrow"

Wei Yongzheng left without any other words to them. Now Wei Yongzheng has his own consequences and he will face them like a man .

Huang Tuo held unto Pink Orchid wrist as he face saddened. Putting it back down to her side he had stood up and shook his head at the two.

"She has no spiritual powers, so she is a mortal again. Due from so much event that was going on her body really can't handle it. I am afraid she might not make it less than a month, I am a bit suprised that she is even alive. Without the spiritual powers then she wont make it "

"No! No there is a way . I can save her" Ying Kong Shi was in denial, he didn't want to hear this. He believed in her, she was a survivor and a fighter so he know there was a solution.

Ka Suo sighed as he couldn't engaged into this situation.

"There was a elder women he had brought me and Pink Orchid together in the mortal realm. She even mentioned something about the Lotus Flower that was soon to bloom. I didn't know what she was talking about but I think that could be the case to save her but not only did she mention it but the black fog did to"

"What does this flower do to be so important?" Huang Tuo said from the conversation.

"I don't know, but we can find out tommorow" Ka Suo said as they agreed.

Yong Kong Shi eyes was fixed on Pink Orchid, Ka Suo gave Huang Tuo a look as Huang Tuo immediately understood

Yong Kong Shi eyes was fixed on Pink Orchid, Ka Suo gave Huang Tuo a look as Huang Tuo immediately understood. Leaving Ying Kong Shi to himself, he made his way over and pulled Pink Orchid up, sitting behind her, he had placed her in his arms as he held her there.

"Pink Orchid, when this is all over. I want you to become my Queen.
Live by my side and I will take care of you for now on and forth. Living without you will be nothing but torture and I rather die than to be tortured without having you by my side. Nothing can stop what I am feeling for you. You have ruled my heart Pink Orchid. I need you" he whimpered.

Pressing his face against the top of her head, he closed his eyes to rest along with her.

"I won't let you slip away from me"