Confession

Gathering all in the mortal realm, Wei Yongzheng had led them back to his hut that he enchanted just to lose there scent and for hiding.

Everyone settle in to get comfortable as they explored a bit before they get into buisness.

Huang Tuo was in awe and was more excited than ever when he saw rare herbs lying around outside. Picking them one by one Luna had smiled to herself as she averted her gaze elsewhere trying to distract herself from him. She admitted she had feelings for Huang Tuo and she knows he does to but she was afraid because of who she is.

Liao Jian was was holding unto Chao Ya as he smiled and admiring the view.

"When we get married, do you think we that our little prince will be more like me? Or our princess? We can have more of them"

Chao Ya snickered as she poked his forehead.

"You are something, don't get ahead of yourself"

Laughing together ,Pian Feng stared at the both of them as Ka Suo placed his hands unto his shoulders.

"Alright, let's all go inside and speak" Wei Yongzheng stared at Ying Kong Shi and headed inside .

Settling in, Wei Yongzheng stared at each of them as he spoke.

"If you all know, we are all in danger. We have to be prepared and all stand together to defeat Yuan Ji"

"Who is Yuan Ji?" Xing Jiu asked as Wei Yongzheng answered.

"Yuan Ji is the black fog that lurks in the shadow of the kingdoms. He is the only Ice-Flame descendant and Ying Kong Shi is his only son"

Ka Suo and them stared at Ying Kong Shi as he felt burden. He was afraid on how this all would end up especially with his brother and them to know , would they hate him and abandoned him?

Ka Suo was speechless, he didn't say much at the fact nor was he upset. Ying Kong Shi was still his brother so that would never stop there bond.

"But what if they find out that he's not the ice descendant and he's the king? Would they throw him off the throne?" Pian Feng said as everyone thought at the statement.

"I won't let that happen, the truth will be out soon but not at this moment. We need Ying Kong Shi to stay so we can get Huo Yi to be invloved" Wei Yongzheng said as he looked among the clansmen.

"But the whole scenerio of you all being here is to me to come out clean"

Everyone gazed at Wei Yongzheng as they all was prepared what he was going to say and Ying Kong Shi wanted to hear the answers as well.

"My plan from the beginning was to get revenge on Lian Ji and Ying Kong Shi. I was separated during birth and was raised by Yuan Ji. He must have mistaken me and took the wrong child to the point he used up all his energy. Raising me up and training me to hate on Lian Ji with his lies and manipulation, I was focused more on Ying Kong Shi than her because I only blamed him for everything that he had done to me"

Li Luo gasped a bit as she looked over at Ka Suo, he looked angry but still kept himself natural. Ying Kong Shi bald his fist up trying to remain focus so he could hear the rest before killing him for betraying.

"Yuan Ji promised me if I was loyal to him and looked up to him as a father, he would want me to help him rule the three kingdoms and bless me with revenge. So I was the one who teamed up with the Fire Tribe to start a controversy"

Ka Suo eyes widen as he stood up as he felt the pain he suddenly carried, Wei Yongzheng was the reason why his brothers and sisters died. Not only his siblings but Wei Yongzheng.