Grandmother's Return

Ka Suo ran towards the Snow Fog forest as he smiled widely at his Ba Ba.

A laughter escaped her mouth as she placed her palm on her grandsons cheek. Ka Suo was her most beloved, she was glad to see Ka Suo back in shape and in health. Ba Ba wanted to see Ka Suo smile more often like he was right now.

"Ba Ba, You came back? How have you been I missed you. We all did" Ka Suo uttered happily.

"I am well, Ka Suo. I am well. You look very much alive Ka Suo. I am happy to see you" she cooed at her beloved.

"Ba Ba , May I ask you a question?" Ka Suo said as Ba Ba nodded as she watched her grandson concerns gaze.

"If you were the one to be sacrafised and to give up your own life for peace. Is there another way to escape it without death?"

Ba Ba stared at Ka Suo as she trying to find a right way to answer his his question, her eyes soon furrowed at the thought as she spoke

"I believe if fate has chosen your path, then there is no way for you to escape, only destiny the good sister of Fate will bring in something else such as another life form. Why did you ask Ka Suo?"

Ka Suo shook his head as he looked at his Ba Ba who stared at him with worry.

Ba Ba knew what was going to happen, it was just so complex to say. But it was suppose to happen and they couldn't stop it. It's there way of peace and Ba Ba will not let then stop what will happen.

"Im sorry Ka Suo, But I can't let you know or anyone else"

"Let's head back to the Kingdom"

Ka Suo agreed to bringing his Ba Ba back as the both headed back towards the Kingdom to catch up on things.

Yuan Ji was furious, all these years of waiting the lotus had suddenly stopped blooming, Yuan Ji gritted his teeth as anger flowed through his veins

Yuan Ji was furious, all these years of waiting the lotus had suddenly stopped blooming, Yuan Ji gritted his teeth as anger flowed through his veins. The Lotus wasn't what he had thought it would be.

Out of anger, Yuan Ji had killed his loyal servant he laughed evilly.

"I finally figure out who I need, she will be more of a great gift to me. This girl seems to have some sort of connection with the lotus"