New Beginning

"Shi ge ge! Shi ge ge wake up!"

Blinking his eyes open, he felt as if he was awoken from a long exhausting dream, the Ice Children was hovering just over him as they all stared at the Ice Prince in concern . Stepping  back for the Ice Prince. Ying Kong Shi sat up as shook his head as trying to get the snow off of him.

"What happened?" Ying Kong Shi said as the kids all giggled.

"You ran and hit your head, I guess I was to fast for you" The familiar voice said as Ying Kong Shi gazed at the male.

Wei Yongzheng laughed at his older brother stubbornness as he reached his hand out to help his older one.
Ying Kong Shi chuckled as he grabbed ahold of his offer. Pulling himself up Ying Kong Shi playfully hit Wei Yongzheng as the Ice Children all jumped unto Ying Kong Shi.

"Shi ge ge, Shi ge ge!"

All of them all played along the Snow Smog Forest as they all chased one another. Time had flew by as Ka Suo grew worried at his brothers whereabouts, the snow had started to fall heavily and they haven't even returned back to the palace.

Li Jing (Li Luo) turned to face her Kings worried gaze as she has sighed at her husband, stepping by Ka Suo she had she hooked her arms into his as she spoke

"You know , you can order them to come back home. You're there King so they will obey you"

Ka Suo let out a chuckle as he held her hand in place.

"It's fine, they haven't been able to play with each other, we can always wait for them to come back" he said as Li Jing  smiled at her King.

"By the way, I also arranged dinner for all of the Ice Prince's and Princesses to all eat together along with the Kingdoms. So maybe you have to call your brothers back" Li Jing said as Ka Suo opened his mouth and nodded.

Ying Kong Shi pastored his little brother as he dragged him towards the Cherry Blossom Hill, Wei Yongzheng  huffed to himself as he whined.

"Ge, I am hungry. The kids are already gone and we're still out here! "

"Wei, there's something about this this tree I can't seem to understand!"

"Maybe it doesn't understand you , now lets go back! Ge Ge will be worried"

Ying Kong Shi didn't want to hear his little brother, making it towards the Sacred ground of the scared Cherry Blossom Hill, Ying Kong Shi was somewhat pulled towards this place and he couldnt stop visiting this place, standing in the open view Ying Kong Shi stood just about.

Up ahead there just lies a dead Cherry Tree, his heart then felt heavy as his mood slowly sadden in a way.  He watched the lonley view as he watched the tree desperately .
Wei Yongzheng glared at his brother as he frowned at his weird action clicking his tongue hee then pulled his brothers arm as he dragged him out if the Cherry Blossom Hill.

"Ge c'mon! You're so annoying. There's nothing there why so you keep coming towards it!"

Ying Kong Shi couldn't stop his younger brother, he had let Wei Yongzheng  dragged the two out of the place and back towards the Palace.

Lian Ji spotted her two sons ahead as she came down to scold them., Reaching them before they hurry them inside, she had cleared her throat as they both perked up.

"You guys, you know it's getting late? Why are you still out here in this heavy snow?"

Wei Yongzheng perked his head as he slowly waddles his way towards his mother, holding her arm he then nuzzled her shoulder as he whine.

"Mother, it was all Ges fault. I told him that it was late but he insisted on going to the Sacred Cherry Blossom Hill"

Lian Ji wasn't mad at the two, she let out a sigh as she looked at them.

"There's a dinner arrangment that the Queen is holding for the the rest of the Kingdom. You all better look your best and show them who you guys are , alright?"

The siblings obidently obeyed as the races each other back to there room as they prepared for there dinner.

Everyone from the Tribes all sat themselves down as the Ice Prince's and Princesses looked at Ying Kong Shi, he had felt there unwanted gaze but it all had sooned changed when they all laughed at one another. The Former Ice Queen had smiled at all her children as they all ate along. They had been living in peace for so many years and this was all they had ever wanted in between the Kingdom.

Ever since the passing of Pink Orchid, she had blessed a New Beginning them all. She had blessed them all to live in harmony and to welcome Lian Ji and Ying Kong Shi as there own family. Nothing had separated the Kingdom or sparked any controversy. Besides, The Ice Kingdom best allies were the Fire Tribe. Ever Since Yan Da was now ruling , they had swore to protect the Kingdom no matter the cost due to her best friendship with Ying Kong Shi.

As the night went by, Ying Kong Shi was hesitant. He was the only one away and he couldn't understand why he had felt a strong urge to go back to the Cherry Blossom Hill each time, he delt like there was something he was waiting for but he never knew what it really was. Taking this chance her decided to leave the palace and go towards the Sacred Cherry Blossom Hill.

Arriving not to long, the tree was visible under the moonlight, Ying Kong Shi stepped towards the tree as he watched the old bark, his sympathy grew for this place each time and he never understood. Placing his hands just against the bark, he then suddenly felt a strange pulse that suddenly got him to speak .

"In such a lonley view, you still stand here strong. Don't worry, I will visit you everyday" he said as he gazed at the tree.