Unclear

The sight of the Cherry Blossom Hill was slowly withering with the snow, Ka Suo felt like he should pay a visit the tree since his spiritual power was from all the fallen tribes.

Falling towards his knees he then bowed repeadedly to pay for his respect. He could never live peacefully without thanking them personally, looking back up he had felf sudden sadness.

"Cherry Blossom Tree, I want to thank you all for blessing me with Pink Orchid. Please do not doubt her for she had helped us so much.  If I would have known that this was going ti happen. I would of stopped her immediately for her to do it. Dui bu qi. "

Bowing constantly at the tree, the ancestors had felt his prayer, they were never really hard on anyone and they were understanding at the fact. Pink Orchid was there dearest and the main hopemof there survival but if fate had gotten them this path then they had to do it.

Wishing upon Pink Orchid, a faint whisper was soon heard from the dark, Pink Orchid was afraid, she was afraid ig the darkness, but she was trapped just like the dream she had. A pink glow suddenly appaeared just ahead as it pulled her in, the auroma of the precense felt familiar and loving.

"You're safe now"

Snapping back into concious, Pink Orchid slowly opened her eyes as her vision was a bit of a blur. Blinking several times she slowly got up as she examined the room. Furrowing her eyebrows, she had tooken the blanket off of her and got herself out of bed.

Standing up , she then headed out towards the door and gotten out of the room without notice.

Shortly after, Ka Suo walked back towards the Kingdom sadly from all the event that was happening but when he saw Pink Orchid out and about his worries had soon dissappeared. A smile then appears on his face as Ka Suo made his way towards Pink Orchid while stared at him blankly.

"Pink Orchid, You're awake! Finally you're up! Everyone is waiting for especially Shi"

Pink Orchid gave a blank expression, but she didn't know who was waiting for her specifically.

"Ka Suo! " Lan Shang called from afar,

Looking at the direction, Lan Shang was wobbling her way to them as she stopped just about. Seeing Ka Suo holding another woman made her jealous. What happened to him and Li Luo and why is he with her?

"Lan Shang. You haven't been here for awhile. You been well?" Ka Suo asked as Lan Shang smiled brightly.

"Ka Suo, I have been well. It's been weird since Mermaid Saint . She didn't want me to go anywhere and being stuck in the sea is boring" she pouted.
"Ah, Ka Suo. Who is she?"

"She is Pink Orchid, a very close friend who helped the Kingdom, we need to go tell the others immediately" Ka Suo said proudly.

Lan Shang felt bad for assuming, she just couldn't help but feel that way when she sees the person she loves with anyone else. 

"Ka Suo, I have to show you something! Will you go with me?" Lan Shang said happily as she grabbed ahold of Ka Suo arms.

"Wha- I have to-"

"Ka Suo, c'mon.." Lan Shang said departuring him from Pink Orchid.

Glancing at the two, Pink Orchid shook her head as she made on her way.

Roaming herself around , she didn't feel secure as much. Everything around her felt weird and it was more weirder when everyone all all crowded around her with glee.

"Pink Orchid!"

"Jie Jie!"

"Welcome Back! "

Getting a bit uncomfortable, Pink Orchid let out a scream as she shoved her way through the crowd. Getting away from the crowd while running trying to sleep the scene she then ran  into someone, a pair of arms catched her as right before she could crash unto them. Lifting her head up to see who it was she was dazed to see someone so beautiful.

"Pink Orchid?"

Ying Kong Shi faintly smiled and pulled her into his arms, he was happy that she was awake.

Pink Orchid couldn't handle everything, everything was just getting weird to her and she didn't like it at all. Using her force she had pushed Ying Kong Shi away from her making him stare at her confused.

"Who are you?"

Feeling his chest tighten , the woman before him couldn't even recognize him anymore, but then he realised what Huang Tuo said before her previous injuries.

"She will be fine but her head injuries might cause her a lot of distress and some loss of memory"

Standing still, he didn't want to break down. But he also didn't want to lose hope either, making something up he was in command so this time he could actually protect her since she was in this state.

"I am the Ice King of Rue Xen City, You have been arranged to marry me in a few days" Ying Kong Shi watched her closely but she didn't react.

Pink Orchid didn't remember anything, why is it? All she did was woke up in a strang place but nothing was clear to her even the people.

Watching the King, Pink Orchid looked down without a word making Ying Kong Shi heartbroken.

The ice tribe men looked at where the King was as all of them slowly get down to there knees. Everyone adored Pink Orchid and when they see her in this situation they were helpless. They could only count on the King for her safety.

"Long Live Pink Orchid, Long Live Pink Orchid!"

Pink Orchid turned her attention to the ice tribe as her heart sunk in.
Whoever these people were, they were all chanting for her, tears fell from her face as she seemed like she was missing something so valuable.

"It's so unclear..." She uttered as they continued to chant for her.

How can she become Queen if she doesn't remember anything or anyone?

Pink Orchid had amazing friends, they all had been patient with her and very careful . Day in and Day out they had tried to help her regain her memories back but unfortunately it didn't work but that doesn't mean that they will stop trying from helping her.