Last Battle For The Lotus Flower

Wei Yongzheng slammed his palms again the table when Ying Kong Shi informed him that there mother was tooken, he knew that this was a way to lure Ying Kong Shi but he never knew why he wanted Lian Ji to begin with.

"I think Yuan Ji is in love with our mother, he wouldn't do anything to harm her" Ying Kong Shi said as Wei Yongzheng hummed at his fact.

"I believe you're right, he would always mention about her but he barley mentioned about you. I know he wants you dead, you are a huge threat towards him and he will kill you"

Ka Suo shook his head as he interfered the two.

"We have many alliances, even the lying tribe had came in earlier today. All the clans are coming in one to honor Pink Orchid"

"And for you also, Ka Suo"

Pink Orchid said as she stood along side with Xing Jiu. The guys all stood up as the both entered, Wei Yongzheng wanted to go assist her but Ying Kong Shi was at her side.

"What do you mean Pink Orchid?" Ying Kong Shi said as he looked at his wife.

"What she meant was that soon after this final battle ends, the true king will be revealed. Ying Kong Shi, we all know you have doubts in your mind. You also question yourself time to time if you are really meant to be king. Just because you became King, it really doesn't mean you are trapped are you? " Xing Jiu said.

Xing Jiu did make a point, but the way his brother told him that day made him thought that he was really in need to be free but now that he thought it clearly, Ka Suo had meant it  to be with the one he had truly loved, and that was Li Luo who was a mortal.

"You had done great honor, to all of us and you have brought joy and remorsement in the three kingdoms it's because of you Ying Kong Shi, Ka Suo will be King with no worries ahead"  Xing Jiu said.

Ka Suo looked at his brother as Ying Kong Shi also looked back at him, smiling at one another Wei Yongzheng then sighed as he spoke.

" We all will succeed once again, we will defeat Yuan Ji"

All of them nodded at each other as they were confident, there dignity is what had gotten the best of them and there bravery. Each one of them held something special and there bonds throughout there journey was always string during the time.

Grandmother gazed upon the Cherry Tree as she sighed, placing her hands on the bark she then watched it do it course.

The day has finally come and Ying Kong Shi was now standing right in front of his father, everyone had all stood by his side and was all  prepared to meet the worst. Lian Ji gasped as she saw her son arrival

"Ying Kong Shi, Wei Yongzheng !"

"Mother" Yong Kong Shi and Wei Yongzheng both said said as there attention was fixed on her