Wedding Day

Standing in his room, it was the day when the Ice King will be having a Queen by his side to help rule the Kingdoms before them. Ying Kong Shi was accompanied by his brother who was helping him prepare himself on his big day. Adding stuff to the outfit and making sure his brother looks his best at his own wedding. Ka Suo was pleased with his outcome when he added the crown unto his brothers head.

"I can't believe I am the one who will be watching my brother getting married first before me" Ka Suo joked to himself.

Ying Kong Shi let a chuckle escape his mouth as he took his brother joke just a little serious, turning towards his brother he then gaze at him and asked.

"Ge, do you want to get married? " He asked as his brother who then laughed a bit nervously.

"I dont know if Li Luo would even want to be married, Maybe it's the not the right time"

Ying Kong Shi tilted his head before laying his hands unto his brothers shoulders and giving them a light squeeze.

"Ge, you both have a stronger bond than anyone else does. Don't worry about it as much, I know you to are a match made and you both will get married soon." Ying Kong Shi said.

Ka Suo took his brother words as he also patted his shoulder at his younger brothers answer. The two brother shared there moments with each other as they proceeded on there day to get ready for the big day.

All the woman gathered just about as they applied makeup on Pink Orchid

They were all in awe at the woman before them. They indeed took there time and deed to make sure everything was prepared and they couldn't believe there eyes. They had groomed her well and did beautifully on her.

"You are stunning! Ying Kong Shi jaw will drop as soon as he sees you!" Lan Shang giggled to herself.

Li Luo smiled as she nodded at the statement.

"Now that you will become the Ice Queen, we all will honor you as our respect and protect you" she said .

Pink Orchid frowned at the fact, because she was becoming Queen doesn't want them to treat her someone higher than them.
But the system doesn't work that way, you will eventually lose your name and your true characteristics behind so you can focus on the kingdom.

"It's time Pink Orchid" Chao Ya sung leaving them to chuckle.

Her heart was beating and she had started to feel uneasy, today was really the day she was going to be married. She snapped into her sense as she deeply sigh to herself. It was her big day, the day she will marry the man she loves until time ends but why does she still feel a burden?

 It was her big day, the day she will marry the man she loves until time ends but why does she still feel a burden?