Eaten By Guilt

The Ice Palace was lonley without the King around, everyone had remained to themselves and nothing had really been happening since the King had left for sometime.

Lian Ji stood inside her room , her hands were getting sweaty and she was growing worried for her son. She had missed him, during his absence Lian Ji and her youngest son Wei Yongzheng was abled to communicate better, they have been doing activities with one another and did a little bond but she had still feel unloved by him which she didn't blame for. Sighing sadly at the empty room, a wind then shifted in the room as she averted her gaze at the balcony. Seeing a familiar presence standing from outside a huge smile crept until her lips as she welcomed him.

"Yong Kong Shi! My son you're back!" She said as she hurried to meet up.

Ying Kong Shi turned his attention to his mother as he met her along the way. Lian You payed close attention to her son as her smile soon faded from his question.

"Since I left with Ge to look for Pink Orchid, Why did you meet up with Huo Yi privately? Are you willing to betray your son over the Ice Tribe?"

Lian Ji grew furious, she didn't know how he knew but she couldn't let him know or how to even answer his question. Slapping her son , Lian Ji then felt sad to even lay her hand on him.

"Ka Suo,Ka Suo! It's his fault for brainwashing you! If Pink Orchid really did love you she would of have stayed by your side and not left you behind! Listen to me, I would never do anything to hurt you. I did every single thing I could just for you to get you this far. But I thank Pink Orchid for helping out, But I would never do anything to hurt you my beloved son, can't you see that? Now that your younger brother Wei Yongzheng is here I want us all to be a family and be one, can that happen?"

Ying Kong Shi didn't like her answer, she had completely dodged the question he had asked her. Glaring at her then spoke.

"Mother, I've been thinking a lot lately. I don't think I even want to be the Ice King anymore. Pink Orchid is my priority, I am the one who got her in this mess. I can't leave her, I love her. And for Ge, he's my true family.I want all of us to be free and not trapped by the shadows that hurt us"

Lian Ji was hurt, did he even look at Ka Suo more than his own mother? Tighten her fist she was speechless at the whole conversation

"Mother, I know a lot more than you think. It's time to let go" Yong Kong Shi bluntly smiled at his mother as he took a few steps back, turning his back to her and about to depart Lian Ji then yelled for her son.

"Ying Kong Shi! Why can't you just understand me? Yong Kong Shi. I never meant to harm you in anyway!"

Chuckling to himself, Ying Kong Shi then banished before Lian Jis sight

Chuckling to himself, Ying Kong Shi then banished before Lian Jis sight. Feeling heart broken Lian Ji then sobbed to herself as she tried to reach out for her son.

Lian Ji suddenly snapped her eyes open as she jerked herself up, she was just sitting on the table and was nowhere in her room but her sons. Sighing at the unwanted dream, Lian Ji stood herself up as she gave one last look at Ying Kong Shi room before leaving.

Ka Suo sooned arrived shortly back at the Ice Palace, walking straight towards the main hall in the palace he had decided to speak with The Empress first before everyone else.

Hearing the arrival of Ka Sup and his friends arriving, Lian Ji then smiled happily as she thought if her son.

"Ying Kong Shi is finally back!"

Hurrying herself into the palaces hall, she was about to greet her son but then stopped as soon she only saw four of them and none of them were her son. Standing in place, Ka Sup and the rest turned around as they placed there arm over there chest and bowed.

"Empress" they said for the respect and loyalty.

Lian Ji rolled her eyes as she then spoke upon them.

"Where is the King? Why has he not yet to return? It's been a year now!How can you come back without my son?"

Lian Ji was angry, there stupidity made her even more mad. Ka Suo understands about her worry for her son, the kingdom did need there King back and Ying Kong Shi can't be missing for awhile when he is running the Kingdom.

"Empress, Ying Kong Shi- he doesn't want to come back. He wants to be with his Queen and get her back before he could be present again"

Lian Ji clenched her jaw as she hissed at his action, All for a woman he is blinded. Inhaling the thick air into her lungs she had to relax herself. The former Ice King and Queen had walked themselves in as they stared at the group.

"Where's the King?" The former Ice King said coldy.

The Kingdom has been in a bit of a rumor against there new King disappearing along with his Queen, things wasn't going as easy and then controversy was out of hand. Ka Suo looked up at his father has he lowered his head.

"Fu, dui bu qi. As a older brother and the Ice Prince,  I can't do anything to get the King to return"

The former Ice Queen frowned as she saw her son blaming herself , looking at the Ice King she then spoke for him.

"The King might not be here but we have the empress. Ka Suo, do you know where he's at? " She asked

Li Luo pursed her lips as she stepped up for Ka Suo, he had to stop blaming himself and step up to tell them what was really going on.

"Your majesty- Our King has left because of his love for his Queen. He was soon attacked by the Seven Saints unexpectedly a day after his marriage. During the battle he was severely injured along with all of us. The Queen then fled on that very night due to some information. Our King has been cursed by the Cherry Blossom ancestors. Our King is still in the mortal realm, we will retrieve him but there is also another situation but that is far more worse"

Lian Ji glared at the mortal as she clenched her jaw.

"Are you saying my son's life is in jeopardy but there are other things we need to worry about than his life?"

"Your majesty- our king's life is very important to us, we encountered something very unusual. Our King has his very own princess but she has been captured by something unknown" Luna said.

All the eyes averted towards her as they were all speechless. Lian Ji gasped as she tried to hear it correctly.

"Are you saying that Ying Kong Shi has a child?" Lian Ji said.

"Correct, that is why we had been taking aback from this investigation. Xing Jiu and the others are making there way towards the mermaid clan to figure it out. Please be patient we will get all three of them back"

The Ice King frowned at the situation, he knew why the Seven Saints wanted Ying Kong Shi dead. The Ice King was never in the plotting with the Seven Saints, he didn't want Ying Kong Shi to rule. The Saints had went overboard and the former Ice King had to deal with this mess , but there was really one thing that was still stuck into his mind. The children that was mysteriously killed, the investigation was still going on but it seems that the case had to close. Now that there King has another descendant in the tribe they have to worry about that.

The Former Ice King sighed as he looked at Ka Suo and the others.

"We will do anything for the King,  I know the empress will try her best to maintain the kingdoms and we will be here on the look out for more information"

Everyone had had a bit of an agreement, Lian Ji was still in shock at the information told. If she met Huo Yi attack the Ice Kingdom, what other thing can she do. She really would be betraying her son, she had to stop this for his sake.