I Am Your Father

[Star Wars moment lol!]

Finally capturing Ying Kong Shi, The Black Fog had changed into his temporarily form.

Ying Kong Shi stood before him as Yuan Ji snickered to himself.

"You have so much determination, just like me" pacing around his place Yuan Ji settled himself on his throne.

"Seeing you all grown up and now you're king made me believe my blood line never fail me"

Ying Kong Shi furrowed his eyebrows but manages to keep calm. What did he mean by his bloodline?

" Ying Kong Shi, have you ever noticed anything strange with you as you were growing up? Did you feel how powerful you developed in a short amount of time? Your beautiful mother gave me a great gift and I have to repay her dearly" Yuan Ji sighed as he smiled at the thought of Lian Ji, he had missed her so much but when the time has come he will bring her to him so they can be together.

"What are you talking about?" Ying Kong Shi said as he glanced at the male.

Yuan Ji looked at Ying Kong Shi as he used his aura to show Ying Kong Shi the truth that was hidden for a long time.

Feeling his body bursting through with the energy he was getting
hot and cold all at once, Ying Kong Shi tried to resist the powers and fight back but he couldn't. His left eye started to bleed as he groaned from the pain that it was causing him, dropping Ying Kong Shi down Yuan Ji then laughed at his son before him .

Ying Kong Shi weakly stood up with his hand covering his eye, feeling the warm blood stain his hand he then looked up at the reflection that was giving to him. Slowly putting his hand down, Ying Kong Shi stumbled back from the mirror unabled to react, his left eye wasnt blue anymore but ut was now turned into a crimson yellow.

Yuan Ji watched him closely as he smirked, getting up out of his throne and walking over towards Ying Kong Shi .

"Ying Kong Shi, You can either believe it or you can not. But I have proven you exactly what I mean. Ying Kong Shi ,I am your father"

Ying Kong Shi was lost, he was speechless. This couldn't be true, was it?

"You are not an ice descendant, but you are one of the last ice- flame descendant. You are my blood and you are my son. We can both rule this world and make every immortal and mortal bow to us because all of them are just like dirt that is under our feet. We are powerful and we can demolish everyone who dare disobey us and those who are loyal to us will be rewarded"

Ying Kong Shi had enough, he didn't want to hear it anymore. He didn't want to believe anything that he was saying.

"The Lotus flower will soon bloom, I promise I will explain it to you when it blooms" Yuan Ji left Ying Kong Shi alone sealing the doors behind him.

"10,000 years has almost come , a flower will soon bloom Ying Kong Shi but there are many other things to worry about"

"Did the elder try to warn me ahead of time?" Ying Kong Shi said as he was preparing what was coming his way.

Yuan Ji went back into his lair as he cursed at the stupidity of Wei Yongzheng, glaring at the soul he had taken he then cursed upon it as he smirked mischievously at the glowing spirit

"You fool, why did you end up giving your spiritual power to her?! Now that you have messed up my plan, I will kill you instantly"

Feeling his aura to desteoy Wei Yongzheng spirit , Yuan Ji froze, for  he didn't have the guts to do so. In anger that he couldn't, he had cursed himself before he turned away and leaving the lair.

Yuan Ji had tooken care of Wei Yongzheng since he was a kid, he even looked him like his own son. Being very loyal and taying by his side , Wei Yongzheng had done great deeds for him. If Wei Yongzheng did betray him at all, Yuan Ji will kill him as his punishment.

Having Huang Tuo going back and forth to check on the two pair that was laying there unconscious, Ka Suo couldn't help but to keep asking about there condition to hear the same results each time.

Everyone was growing worried at the two and even for the King. Whatever it was they need to find a way to save the three.