Saints & Sinners

Waking up with her fingers interwined with Ying Kong Shi, he was also awoken up from her movement.

Smiling at his Queen, he had leaned in to kiss her temple making her smile shyly.

The night they both shared was very intimate and  it was the best thing they witnessed together. Ying Kong Shi propped himself up as he laid Pink Orchid back down just so he can get himself back on her and going in between her again.

A smirk crossed his lips as he traced her lips against his thumb watching her beautiful face teasing him from his touch.  Leaning in towards the nape of her neck, he had gave her soft feathered like kisses trialing it down her shoulder blades and back up to her neck. Slightly biting unto her earlobes as she gasped from his inserstion, Pink Orchid wrapped her arms around his body as tightly as Ying Kong Shi was penetrating inside her.

The early morning had started off beautifully with the newlyweds, Pink Orchid had patted her King down and placed his cloak on him with ease. his hands the grasped against hers as he slightly pressed his lips on to her knuckles.

Smiling at him, the both of them left the room together so they can meet up with there friends for breakfast.

Huang Tuo was drooped over the table while rubbing his temple, he was having a hangover and every medicine he had tooken wasn't effective.

"Why is this a pain" he huffed to himself.

Pang Feng laughed at Huang Tuo as he teased him even more.

"Coming from the highest healer, he can't even cure his hangover"

Everyone laughed at him as Huang Tuo just pouted to himself. How can they all bully him like that?

"Ah, aren't Ying Kong Shi and Pink Orchid be here by now?" Li Luo said as they were waiting for quite awhile.

"We're here now" Ying Kong Shi answered as they approached inside.

"We were caught up on things so we apologize for the delay" Pink Orchid said.

Everyone all gave each other that know it all look as they laughed to themselves.

"Ah! Caught up in bed huh!"

Wei Yongzheng wasn't responding, he was just sitting there annoyed from everything and couldn't even stand to think from that.

Huang Tuo jerked up as he hissed in pain, rubbing his thigh from Luna abusive state.

"Learn how to shut up,"

Ying Kong Shi chuckled at them as , after realizing that Yan Da wasn't present, worried grew a bit as Shuo Geng sensed it.

"Where is Yan Da?" Ying Kong Shi said as Pink Orchid clenched her fist.

"Yan Da? Ah, she had to attend business so she couldn't make it. Want me to send your regards?" Shuo Geng asked.

"No it's fine, now let's all enjoy ourselves shall we? 

"Yong Kong Shi has been more caring towards Yan Da , what can it mean?"

Sitting down with the rest of them, Pink Orchid didn't eat as much, she barley even at at all. Li Luo looked over at Ka Suo who just as  worried as her. Nudging him a bit to give him a question to speak,Ka Suo cleared his throat and awkwardly smiled as he handed some more fruits to her.

"Eat up Pink Orchid, mortals are quite a eater"

Li Luo chuckled as she also jumped in to make it less awkward for them, putting a lot of food on her plate she then responded.