Bonding

"Wei Yongzheng, my king

"Wei Yongzheng, my king. We share one soul and now I am all yours. I will stay by your side and love you for eternity for we are now one"

Pink Orchid leaned in to enclose them with a passionate kiss. Wei Yongzheng pulled her in closer, closing the gap between them.
He urned for her touch, the taste of her lips that was sweeter than plums. What he mostly desire from this women was to have her for his own.

Day in and day out Wei Yongzheng encountered many women from the mortal realm and in the kingdoms but they never really gotten his attention but she did. Even he had to question himself over and over again to why hes even in love with a stranger and to almost give up his life for her?

Both people with common interest share the same world for they are alike. Wei Yongzheng and Pink Orchid are both identical to another and both even share the same motives.

Night as fallen and the owls came out to call into the darkness, Pink Orchid was the first one to awake looking at the dark forest that she was in,  immediately getting up her instinct was to look around for Wei Yongzheng, her eyes landed on the unconscious male as she came crawling towards him to check on if he was still alive. Placing  just her hands against his nose, a sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she felt him breath.

"I love you my queen" he mumbled to himself, Pink Orchid raised her eyebrows as she shook him slightly , his eyes snapped open as he jerked up looking right at her.

"We must have passed out, are you feeling any better?" He asked in concern, he was more worried for her health since she was his priority , he really didnt bother about thinking of himself.

"Did you share half of your spiritual powers to me?" She asked, she was quite upset how he did it straight foward without giving her a heads up.

Why would he willing to do this to her?

Wei Yongzheng ignored her question as he got up. Pink Orchid knew he was avoiding her question so she asked again.

"Why did you do it?"

Gazing about Wei Yongzheng scratched the back of his head as he dodged the question again, his eyes landed his soul bag as he crouches down to pick it up.

"Wei Yongzheng"

Her voice was tough and full of sincere making him suddenly feel pressured , Wei Yongzheng turned to her as he might as well answer her question anyway.

"What I cant save someones life? "
Giving her the boldest answer,  leaving Pink Orchid was left on mute. Before they both proceeded back to the hut.

 Before they both proceeded back to the hut