Battle Between Two Hearts

Ying Kong Shi was in distress, his health was slowly weakening and he was soon about to meet death if he wasnt so careful with himself

Yan Da remained at Ying Kong Shi side as she casually checked on him, looking at the discoloration of his face and the weight that he was slowly wearing off. It made her sick towards her stomache that he was in this situation.

Ying Kong Shi had looked more dead than alive. Would she end up in his place if she had done the same for him? Sighing at the fate that was all assigned to them, Yan Da pulled out a antitode and puts it inside his mouth as she watched him closely.

This antitode was secretly made from the fire tribe, it would help ease the burning that was inside the person body and to maintain the flame from bursting from within, but it could only work on the fire disendants who were trying to control there physical powers when they couldn't control themselves.

Huang Tuo had tried other methods to ease the flames but he insisted on trying the Fire Tribes Antitode instead since Ying Kong Shi was a Ice-Tribe descendant.

Knocking on the door, Yan Da was greeted by the head healer as he smiled at her before walking himself in.

"Did you given it to him yet?" He asked the fire princess who nodded back to answer him.

"I did, I hope that it works on him, I hate to see him suffer like this"

Huang Tuo nodded as he shifted his way over them, grabbing a hold of Ying Kong Shi wrists, he had checked on his pulse as his face went calm and a bit eased. The antitode seemed to have kicked in and his heart beat seemed to be average, placing his forehand on his forehead he then calmly smiled as he looked at Yan Da.

"I believe that this antitode will help . Most of the time it would take my treatments hours to kick in but the Fire Tribes Antitode is miraculous. It seemed to do the trick" he praised leaving Yan Da to smile upon herself.

"I don't know for sure if this would help him throughout, but I know tjis will help him from suffering and damaging him" 

Yan Da hoped that the antitode would cure him, but she had to accept the fact that he was cursed. Huang Tuo had felt sadness towards her, he can tell how much Yan Da really cares for Ying Kong Shi.

"Yan Da, do you-"

The question got stuck in the back of his throat , he didn't kniw how to ask or but if he did he might invade her personal information.

"Do I what?" Yan Da asked quite curiously as he watched the healers expression.

"Ah- well you know like fish? Fish seemes good right? " Huang Tuo asked as he laughed in embarrassment.

Yan Da scrunched her face at the healee as she scoffed at his weirdness.

"We dont eat mortal food,what are you trying to say?" She said leaving him in his place.