The Past Of The Lost Brothers

Lian Ji was furious, she was angry. She hated the Ice King as much as she hated Huo Yi with a passion. As soon as  she found out about her long lost child she felt threatened and full of regret.

Ying Kong Shi sat on the throne along with his mother who was just right next to him, watching Wei Yongzheng and Pink Orchid entering with there hands together,Pink Orchid clicked her tongue and jerked her arm away leaving Wei Yongzheng a satisfied smirk. Ying Kong Shi gripped unto the end of the throne tightly as his  knuckled had turned white, he couldn't stand the sight of Wei Yongzheng. Why does she even hang out with that fool after threatening him and even injuring her?

"Why is he out? Who took him out of his prison?" Ying Kong Shi hissed,

"I did"

Ying Kong Shi turned to face his mother as he furrowed his eyebrows.

The former Ice King and Queen along with Ka Suo all looked at each other as Lian Ji stood up and stared at the former Ice King.

"How much do you really want me to suffer? To have my kids suffer in your kingdom?"

Everyone had looked lost and confused at the statement as Lian Ji continue.

"The man I released from the ice dungeon is not a threat but my second son whom I never knew about after his birth!" Lian Ji raised her voice.

Leaving everyone eye to widen in shock,Ying Kong Shi stood up immediately as he looked at his mother, how is it possible? He was the only son, how could it be?

"Why did you have to hide my son away from me!"

The Former Ice King stood frozen , he was also the victim in this . He didn't know that he even had to a second son by his concubine in the first place, The Former Ice Queen stood forward to she speak to Lian Ji for her husband's defense.

"We did not know about this situation, are you sure that this is your son?"

"Are saying that Im lying? That I am just sleeping around? Are you really thinking that low of me? I finally remembered now, it  had all came back to me. That very night, your husband was upset, he was also drunk. Instead of going back to his room, he came to me instead and spent the night "

Pink Orchid stared at Wei Yongzheng, was this really true that hes was the son of Lian Ji and the former Ice King? If so, is this why he hates them so much when he described about his childhood?

Ka Suo stared with sorrow, he felt bad for the male that was standing before them, now that he know he has another brother he felt even more burden for not knowing him.

"During my labor, I had went into a coma and woke up forgetting everything. Ying Kong Shi was already 20 (5) years and no one even told me or reminded me about my second son!"

Ying Kong Shi felt numb, it was just to much to process. His head started to throb as his head tighten from thinking, stumbling back to his throne he dropped himself into his throne.

"Lian Ji, No one knew. Neither did I know. How can you blame me from letting him suffer?"

"Because you are the reason for Ying Kong Shi to suffer" she spatted at the Former Ice King

Ka Suo didn't want this to all end up in a bad situation, sighing at the situation he had spoken up to Lian Ji to at least calm things down without getting heated.

"Empress Lian Ji. My father is speaking nothing but the truth. I apologize on there behalf for the way that Ying Kong Shi had went through. Now that you are reunited with your son. He is now a part of us for he is also my brother. I promise to take care of them both"