Two Strings

Li Luo was suspicious of Ka Suo's behavior, standing in the mortal realm, he wasn't as happy as he seemed to be.

"Ka Suo, is something bothering you?" Li Luo said trying to make him at least speak.

"Do you know why Pink Orchid forbids to meet Ying Kong Shi? The two were meant to be together, why is she pushing herself away?"  Ka Suo asked confused.

Li Luo knew the situation, for she did the same act like Pink Orchid had done.

"Maybe she wanted to protect the person she love and to save him rather than saving herself"

Ka Suo turned to look at Li Luo as he placed his hands on her shoulders while he looked at her he then frowned.

"Li Luo, no matter how hard the situation is between the two , none of them should hide it from each other. Even if it is hard they can still face it together, Feeling Shi's pain..I know what he's going through"

Li Luo pursed her lips as she held unto his hands in comfort.

Ka Suo then hoped for the situation to resolved between the two, she had been missing for years and seeing Ying Kong Shi all alone and not even budging to talk to him madr it hurt.

"All we can do now is to support him and bring our Queen back with her child safely"

The soldiers all gathered around as they all were fighting one another , some soldiers had made it through the rounds and sone haven't. All eventually gotten beaten by the one strong male and Pink Orchid had suddenly felt nervous. Pacing herself back and forth her father then called her name as she felt her heart nearly dropped.

"It's time"

Making her way up the stairs, she didn't want to gaze at her opponent. Luckily his back was faced from her as she sighed from relief.

"The two will fight to see who is more victorious, towards the end there will be rewards ahead. Today as you all seen, he had brutally knocked each and even one of the soldiers off if this ring but he had not yet fight my own"

Everything made Pink Orchid feel a bit unstable, everything was going on so fast and she felt like she was on the urge to puke everything up. The bell the went off as the tournament had begun.

Without any second thoughts, Pink Orchid was suprised by the quickness of opponents strike, swifting herself away from the attack he given her, he had also stunned her. Her eyes widen at the sight of his appearance as she was lost in the moment, a year had passed and he was right in front of this whole entire time, uddering his name, she had let her guard down for the man infront of her.

Pulling back from the battle, Ying Kong Shi had turned himself around and attacked Pink Orchid from the back making her lose her balance.

A worried expression appeared on his face as he immediately turn to look at her. The general sighed to himself as he gotten up, making his way towards the two he then looked at Pink Orchid then back at Ying Kong Shi.

"Yun Fei, I have given you my words. Is there a wish you want me to grant?"

Ying Kong Shi stared at the general and spoke directly to him.

"General, I want to take your daughter in hand in marriage"

Pink Orchid couldn't believe her ears, standing up and trying to stop her father from agreeing, her father then sighed as he nodded and he smiked at the fact of his daughter getting hitched, growing old and not in his youth anymore he would love to have his own grandchildren. Walking off with his soilders, Pink Orchid tried to follow after but Ying Kong Shi stern voice had stopped her.

"Why are you running away from me?"

Pink Orchid didn't want to deal with him, she knew if they were to be together he would eventually end up dead because of her. Those dreams that she had made it clear for her and if she ever gotten Ying Kong Shi in danger she would never forgive herself.

Forcing herself to walk off, Ying Kong Shi started to grow fustrated. If she wanted this the hard way, then Ying Kong Shi will play along as well.

All those moments they shared Ying Kong Shi didn't want to all go to waste. Pink Orchid was his first and forever she will be his last.

Grabbing unto his chest,he had felt like he was going to go insane. His heart was beating rapidly and he was getting short of breathe. Falling unto his knee's he then looked at her fading figure as he stayed in spot. What was wrong with him? Why is he feeling like he was being cooked alive. This feeling had gotten wirw when he was close to her but now that she gotten further it had made him weak.

Running back to her room, she had broke down completely. Crying to herself she couldn't take the torment she had brought them both.

"Ying Kong Shi, why can't you give up! Stop doing this to yourself and leave me alone!

Since both of the two couple were made in this world, there was a invisible string that was connected to them

Since both of the two couple were made in this world, there was a invisible string that was connected to them. It doesn't matter where they went they will soon end up with one another. Even death itself couldn't separate love, the phenomenon is what make it so powerful.