Manipulating The Devouring Spirit Sword

Spending her days at the Kingdom, she had gotten many relationships among the clansmen. Everyone had loved Pink Orchid and loved her way of setting things up with her creativity. Not only was she staying in the palace for buisness but she even lended her hand around the Kingdom for those who needed help.

She was happy that she slowly gaining trust with the Ice clan and they all called her one of there own not just any outsider. Ka Suo watched Pink Orchid from above as he cheekily smiled. He had never seen anyone who was willing to help these people randomly in need, maybe the Kingdom guardians but none who were like her,  his feelings towards her was a bit unsettled. Maybe he was just so lonely without Li Luo that he was second doubting himself.

"Li Luo..." He said to himself.

Putting the heavy box down, Pink Orchid huffed from the sweat from that formed, resting herself on the box the male then mocked her.

"Aiyah, I bet my wife can carry this longer than you"

Clicking her tongue , her eyes gazed up at the Ice Man as she responded teasingly.

"Then why isn't she here helping you?"

Smirking at her own response the Ice Man was wordless, flustered in embarrassment he then proceeded to set up his shop.

"I was messing with you Pink Orchid, you didn't have to be so rude" He said leaving Pink Orchid to laugh.

Ka Suo eye creased when he remembered the day she rescued him, why did the fairy's wanted her so bad? Each time if he even go near her the fairy's go crazy and turns Ka Suo against her. It really never happened to anyone lately but just her. He was just only craving for her.
He didn't want that to happen to his new friend and he has to avoid her with all cost.

"Alright, I am finished for the day, if you need me. You know where I am" Pink Orchid patted the Ice Man back while he continued to thank her.

Smiling to herself she had looked up to see Ka Suo just above, waving at the prince he just frozen in spot and hurried off to avoid her.

"Strange," she thought to herself, deciding to follow him she had climbed up the stairs to catch up with him.

"Ka Suo!"

Ka Suo heard her call but he dare not to look back, turning the corner he nearly fell when he bumped into Pink Orchid.

"How did you-?"

"Its called teleportation, What's wrong? I haven't seen you a couple of days and now you want to avoid your new friend?" She mocked.

Ka Suo wanted to stay but he couldn't, the fairy's will awaken if they sense her.

"I have to go, please don't follow me" Sliding himself past her, it only took a whiff of her scent to awaken them, feeling his body being tooken over, Ka Suo tried to fight it off but seem to fail as always.

"CHERRY BLOSSOM! YUMMY SOUL"

"GET HER SOUL WE NEED IT!"

"LAST DESCENDANTS WISH"

Forming the aura from the fairy's ,Ka Suo had turned and attacked Pink Orchid in spot, sensing the attack Pink Orchid immediately blocked his hit before dodging every move he had made, he was surprising very fast but not faster than her. Watching his hand reaching towards her face she had grabbed a hold of it and pushed him back in full force. Pink Orchid didn't want to hurt Ka Suo but she also didn't want to be beaten either.

The battle between the two took a moment, she didn't have the right time to paralyze him. As soon as his body slowed down from exhaustion that's when she had the chance.