Attack Of The Fire Tribe

Ka Suo sat under the Cherry Blossom tree as he gazed upon it, sadness crept through his heart as his mind was clouded with so many thoughts, Ka Suo was more effected by Pink Orchids fate along with his younger brothers Ying Kong Shi. He felt a bit strange when he had went through this once again, he had to deal with this situation once again just like Pink Orchid had been before. His attention suddenly caught a warming prescense with him, he wasn't alone at this time and he knew it. Gazing up at the figure he then smiled at Pink Orchid as immediately got up to bow at her.

"Your highness"  he said as Pink Orchid stopped him from being so formal with her.

Ka Suo let out a small chuckle as he then asked her.

"Pink Orchid, why are you here?" He said as he sat himself against the rock,

Pink Orchid sat next to him as she hummed to herself as she gazed at the tree along with the other

"I can't visit my home? " She laughed as Ka Suo just opened his jaw in embarrassment.

Pink Orchid had let out a sigh as she looked at Ka Suo with concern a gaze .

"Ka Suo, Ying Kong Shi looks up to you a lot. After I am gone, he will step off the throne and give you the title as the main Ice King. Ka Suo, you are supposed to be the King no matter what it is, you are the one they chose"

Ka Suo glances at Pink Orchid as he then spoke to her in utter confusion.

"Ying Kong Shi? He fought his hardest to be the King. He's more powerful than I am and I believe Shi is a great King from what I see"

Pink Orchid shook her head as she turned her full attention towards him, Ka Suo had done the same as he listened to her without any arguments.

"Do you know the reason why he fought for the throne?"

Ka Suo shook his head as Pink Orchid chuckled to herself .

"Ying Kong Shi had wanted you to be free just like the snow birds that are flying freely in the sky. On your annual 130th birthday, you and him sat on the balcony and had a conversation. Do you remember now?"

Ka Suo smile slowly faded a bit as he recalled the moment , nodding at Pink Orchid he then remember when he had told Ying Kong Shi that he didn't want to become King. It was all his fault for having a kid to believe this, to make him go through so much just for him to be a free immortal just so he can be with the love of his life. Pink Orchid placed her hands on Ka Suo shoulder as he snapped his gaze back at her.

"Ying Kong Shi had helped knocked out all big problems for you, he will defeat Huo Yi and Yuan Ji so you can rule the three kingdom peacefully"

"What about you? When you leave how can there be peace when you're the reason to bring us peace? How can we live knowing the sad truth of our loved ones and the betrayal, what will happen to Shi ?"