Blinded

It has been days since Ka Suo and Ying Kong Shi have both communicated , both have missed each other dearly and one another can't stand to not be able to speak there problems . What was driven them apart? Was it because Ying Kong Shi think that his brother hates him? Or Ka Suo thinks that Ying Kong Shi is avoiding him because Ka Suo now knows that Ying Kong Shi is not his blood brother? Whatever the case may be it was the  the stories they are telling themselves, it was  nothing but lies that make them believe in something that wasn't true.

Pink Orchid insisted Ying Kong Shi to go to his brother and speak with him. Ying Kong Shi didnt want to but she believes that the two were just being dramatic.

Walking towards the room, he then stopped from the sound of the bamboo leaf. Smiling on his behalf, Ying Kong Shi knocked on the door catching Ka Suos attention.

Shifting his way towards the door, Ka Suo opened the doors as he looked at his brother, both of there face lightened with joy as Ka Suo welcomed him inside.

Sitting about,it was just a bit awkward. They didn't know what to say. The awkward silence broke when Ka Suo had the courage to speak.

"Congratulations for you and Pink Orchid. I should have known you were in love when you asked me the question about love"

Ying Kong Shi chuckled as he was embarrassed, he never knew he would fall in love . There was also a uneasy feeling as well, he had treated Yan Da badly and he knew she was also in love with him. But what can he do?

"Ge, woman are strange. How can you deal with Lan Shang knowing she is in love with you but your heart is with someone else?"

Ka Suo never thought it through until he mentioned it. It was hard dealing with Lan Shang, her sweet nature takes the best of her and he just couldn't understand why she never gives up on loving him.

"I don't understand it either. I only look at her as a close friend, nothing more. I still cherish her and all but my heart only sees Li Luo and her only."

Ying Kong Shi had doubts in his mind. Yan Da did also sacrifice a lot for him just as much as Pink Orchid did but why is he acting so cold towards her? Did he also love Yan Da? His emotions was confusing, he still care for Yan Da but he just needs Pink Orchid more. Maybe he was blinded?

"Ge, I'm confused.." he said , his brother sat there as he was prepared for his brother to vent. They both haven't been catching up like they have sense there were so much going on.

"Confused about what?"

Looking directly at his brother, he didn't know if he should tell him about the situation hes dealing with but Pink Orchid voice rung inside his head reminding him  .

"You can't hold everything to yourself and let it eat you alive"

"I am confused with my feelings"

Ka Suo furrowed his eyebrows as he chuckled at his younger brother.

"For what?"he asked

Pink Orchid stood outside of the room ease dropping on there conversation, she was happy that the both were communicating. Thats what Ying Kong Shi needed most the person he cares about in his life, before she had left to leave the two be and head back to her room she was soon stopped when she heard Ying Kong Shi speak.

"Ge, my feelings are a stir between two woman. Once I look at Pink Orchid at times , my mind then tricks me and all I see is Yan Da. She had never crossed my mind before"

"The fire princess?" Ka Suo said.

"Mhm, I feel pain for her. I just don't feel right when I am with Pink Orchid as much. Ge? Am I in love with Yan Da and Pink Orchid?"

Ka Suo was suprised, his brother had his little triangle going on and he was speechless. Ka Suo didnt know how to respond to this question as much but he will try his best.

"I won't judge you for loving two woman. You just can't help your heart from loving , thats our weakness. Have you held anything against Yan Da? "

Pink Orchid chest tightened , he had also loved another woman other than her and worst of all he even thought of the dire princess when he is with her. Tears formed into her eyes as she couldn't help but cry. Crying over the man she was stupidly in love with, she never wanted to love him anyways. She was just here to help him not to be in love! Quietly leaving the scene Pink Orchid was hurt.

"But what I am seeing is you really care for Pink Orchid, you even wanted her to be your Queen. Ever since then you had even put her first out of all people. Our feelings can trick us Shi. Don't ever let the one we already have go"

Maybe Ka Suo was right, maybe he felt sorry for Yan Da and hated the fact he was acting so cold to her. Yan Da didnt deserve that treatment nor did she deserved anyone like him, she did stated he was her only best friend and out of all people he treated her cold. He then decided to go meet Yan Da and make it up to her immediately. He just wanted to befriend her since she was really his first physical friend other than Pink Orchid, Yan Da really do deserve the world.

Walking to the balcony, he lifted his arm as his magical owl landed on him.

"Yan Da, if you receive this. Meet me tonight in the mortal realm. I need to speak with you there"

Patting the owl and watching it fly out, he had watched it carefully as he hummed to himself.