Traitor

The tear stone that Lian Ji was carrying started to go off, looking the tear stone Lian Ji tighten her fist as she went to see what Huo Yi wanted.

Walking her way towards the end of the coast far off the side of the Ice Kingdom, Lian Ji summoned the secret path inside the sea as she went to meet up with Huo Yi who was waiting for her, looking at him with anger Huo You had smirked as he watch...

Walking her way towards the end of the coast far off the side of the Ice Kingdom, Lian Ji summoned the secret path inside the sea as she went to meet up with Huo Yi who was waiting for her, looking at him with anger Huo You had smirked as he watched her carefully.

"What do you want?" She hissed leaving him to love the way she was acting.

Carrying his staff with him, he came closer towards her and he leaned in towards her as he smirked bitterly.

"I wanted to meet you, to thank you personally as your former lover" he said teasingly which made her even mad.

Gazing her attention elsewhere, she didn't know what he was really up to but she had already made a plan to stop him from attacking the Ice Kingdom.

"You are still as beautiful as you ever we're before Lian Ji, yet you still decided to help me even when I hurt you"

Lian Ji clenched her jaw as she let out a laugh, he really was so deceiving. Lian Ji had no choice but to do so, her son and her had lived through hell and they deserve everything in these three kingdoms. Huo Yi had reached over just to caress her face once again but Lian Ji moved her head from his graze.

"You give me such a blessing Lian Ji, A huge blessing , Now that the King is still gone, I can over take the Kingdom

"You give me such a blessing Lian Ji, A huge blessing , Now that the King is still gone, I can over take the Kingdom. Tommorow will be my big day, to let everyone know who the real King should be!" Huo let out a mischevious laugh as he walked himself out of the tunnel.

Lian Ji gritted her teeth as she breathed in, that wouldn't happen anytime sooner not until her son comes back to her safely.

Arriving back in the Ice Kingdom where Ying Kong Shi and Pink Orchid home was really at, all the Ice Tribe all rushed towards there King as they all chanted at the King and Queens safe arrival, it has been so long since they left but they all remained in thought of there royal leaders to return.

Every Tribesmen even had given them gifts and many blessings and mostly there attention was more on there Ice Queen than any other .

Pink Orchid was tooken by surprise at the many bonquets and gifts they all made expecially by hand, Ying Kong Shi himself was already occupied by the playful children who had encountered him and tooken both the Ice King and Queen by a surprise.